Jessicurl Too! Shea Twist- out!

coutman

On Saturday nite I condition/wash, used a little Biolage detangling solution. I used Too!Shea to make twist. I only used Too!Shea. I made about 6 - 8 big twists. Sunday morning I untwist and fingercombed and styled. I had the best twist out I have ever had. I usually do not like my twist outs. I like the braid outs better.

I had a beautiful ( if I do say so myself) textured/coily afro. I put on a pretty scarf and went to my mother's to pick up my boys. My mother even said my hair look nice. I also added hoop earrings and touched up my eyebrows.

I looked good. No modesty here.

I Just love jessicurl products.

coutman

Coutman, good for you! I'm glad it came out well! Feels good to pamper yourself with the extras too, huh?
smile.gif

Does the Biolage really help to detangle. I am a natural 4b and am considering getting some. My hair is super thick and detangling drives me crazy. TIA Q

Last edited:
It felt great to have the time and no interruptions to do my hair. I have finally getting the balls to go ahead to do different things.

The Biolage if very good at detangling. I have not use this in a long time, found the bottle in the back of my stuff. I bought it for my cousins daughter and made a spritz for her. Distilled water and Biolage. Great detangler for her long silky naps.

The Too! Shea has a bit of hold, but I don't normaly use products for hold. Mostly definition. I usually use this just as a conditioner after clarifing and no pooing.

you can get this product from www.jessicurl.com.

I use all of the products. These are my daily staples.
The only other products I have been using is Curve's Curly Pudding and Meringue.

I love the Hair Cleanser and all of the conditioners. Got my mother using them.

coutman

Back