JCPENNY: 2fers KeraCare and Mizani on Sale $20

bravenewgirl87

There is a 2 for $20 sale on all JCPenny Salon hair products, including Keracare Humecto and Mizani Rose H2O Night Creme. You better RUN, Forest, Run!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
gump.jpg

:lachen: :lachen: @ run, forest, run!
I went to JC Penney yesterday and bought some. Sombody started a thread about it, but thank for the reminder! The sale is on until the 12th!

yourleoqueen said:
What sizes (ozs.) are the products that are on sale?
It cannot be professional sizes, like anything over 32oz. But, still, 2 for the price of $20... you could afford to put down $100 worth at that rate!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Girl!!!!. Looks my time to finally try them both out. I have been wanting to for sometime now.

Hum...I'm gonna give them a call...thats for the tip
**darn they closed at 6pm, let me find out mizani has been around the corner the whole time. :) (sigh)OK Ok I don't want to get my hopes up. I'll call first thing in the morning. :)

Last edited:
I got there too late and missed out on some KeraCare shine spray :(. But I still got a jar of Mizani Night Cream and some of their $22 serum :D! If it's not over until the 12th I'll be stopping by every day after work. I know, I have a problem :lol:! At least it's not drugs, right :look:?

Biolage and some other brand was on sale, too!

SerenityBreeze said:
Yea! I picked up CHI Silk Infusion buy one get 2nd half price. Good Looking out!

Which one did you go to? I swear i will drive my but to Miami tomorrow to try the chi silk infusion.

Talipoohz_Momma said:
If it's not over until the 12th I'll be stopping by every day after work. I know, I have a problem :lol:! At least it's not drugs, right :look:?

That's hilarious lol

:lachen:
bravenewgirl87 said:
There is a 2 for $20 sale on all JCPenny Salon hair products, including Keracare Humecto and Mizani Rose H2O Night Creme. You better RUN, Forest, Run!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
gump.jpg

GIRL...YOU NEED TO CUT IT OUT!!! YOU GOT ME LMAO!!!IM ABOUT TO WAKE UP MY SON AND THE NEIGHBORS!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back