January 2010......What did you buy??? (Hair Care Edition)

SherylsTresses

:hiya: Happy New Year!!!

I purchased some Silicon Mix Proteina de Perla. I've noticed I don't need to DC with moisture afterwards. I don't need to use heat with it either. It's my protein/moisture staple for now. :yep:

What did you buy? :shopping:

Last edited:
Nothing yet. But when i go out next i'm getting some olive oil, le kair cholestarol and i'm gonna try lustrasilk's shea butter and mango cholestarol for the first time.

Joico Gift Set -Kpak poo,Daily Conditioner and small size of Reconstructor and Intense Hydrator conditioner-On SALE at JC Penny for 10 bucks.

Some Biolage Cera-Repair Fortetherapie and Volumetherapie. Joico Clinicure trial pack.

I need more product, like a need a hole in my head ...:wallbash:

I needs to get off of these 'innerets ...

The only thing I've gotten so far is Garnier Fructis Triple Moisture conditioner. I actually bought it today and haven't tried it yet. When I do groceries tomorrow, I plan to get raw coconut oil and EVOO, which I've been out of for a while. I think they also have Sauve conditioner there. I'll pick up a couple bottles if the price is right (under $2).

A bunch of pasionfruit and strawberries and cream moisturemilks conditioner
e-sen-cia vanilla macadamia & sunflower styling creme
e-sen-cia mandarin citrus horsetail & wheat conditioner
a bunch of darcys botanicals products and
a bunch of jasmines products!!

Happy New Year ladies!
I've bought some more Natural 7 oil today with the hair bungee things (anyone have any wonderful styles for these?)
I also ordered some Long-term relationship leave-in and cantu shea butter online at drugstore.com. They deliver to the UK!!!! ;)
I am now researching Afroveda (since I plan on going natural once I reach WL, hopefully by June 2010, I might as well work it out now with my new growth!)
However, if I buy in January, I can't buy again till March (must have rules or would get very poor indeed!)

I've decided to make the switch to natural products, so today I bought:

Trader Joe's Nourishing Spa Shampoo
Trader Joe's Nourishing Spa Conditioner
Giovanni Direct Leave-In
Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner
Dr. Bronner's Lavender Castile Soap

Happy New Years! It was my birthday on New Years so that's the reason for the splurge for new products for 2010.

I just ordered: Magic Star Jumbo Comb & A styling comb,
Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream
Qhemet Biologics Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm

Still Awaiting for Oyin Handmade Online store & Shescentit Online Store to open so I can order the following:

Oyin Juices & Berries
Oyin Honey Hemp
Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade

&

Shescentit (not sure if Im doing samples or full size - 1st time buyer)
- Seyani Hair Butter
- Banana Burlee DC
- Super Soft Honey Cond Rinse
- Moisture Milk Conditioner
- Macadamia Fixing Ge

&

Hairveda
- Almond Glaze
- Vatika Frosting

I haven't bought anything yet, but tomorrow my stylist is taking me to Armstrong-McCall (a professional beauty supply) so I can get Joico cheaper. I'm so excited!

Happy New Years! It was my birthday on New Years so that's the reason for the splurge for new products for 2010.

Belated birthday wishes! :)

Just come back from my local shopping centre and bought:-

Aveda Universal Styling Creme
Aveda Damage Remedy Treatment (repurchase)
Kiehl's Silk Groom (I really didn't need this but I couldn't resist it :rolleyes:)

I bought an H2Pro 206 flat iron, KBB Hair Milk, Darcy Botanicals Transitioning Cream, DB Daily Leave In, Jessicurl WDT and Elucence MB Conditioner, Protective Mist Bodifier and a lace front wig.

I'm still searching for a good creamy moisturizer and a good DC.

Im tempted to get the abba color protect liter conditioner from Ulta this week. Its on sale for $12

- Ion Reconstructor
- MillCreek biotin shampoo
- LeKair cholesterol
- Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
- Silk Elements mega moisture treatment
- AtOne reconstructor

Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier-Love this stuff I bought the last bottle at CVS I plan to stock up on at least 3 more :look: Can't beat $6.99 and not having to worry about shipping cost

Already ordered:
Qhemet amla & olive oil heavy cream
Qhemet burdock cream

Also plan to get:
Silicon mix
Torque emergencia
Elucence moisture benefits shampoo & conditioner

After not using Aubrey GPB for a couple years, I decided to start back using it. So I bought some friday at Vitamin Shoppe. I decided to use that once a week for protein.

Back