January 1 2 3 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

I demi-colored my hairline with Matrix color system in black and washed my hair this morning with Redken Color Extend shampoo followed by Redken Color Extend Conditioner to detangle.

Now I'm sitting under hooded dryer with Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask on.

All the Redken products I used today are a hit. I loved them. I have to be careful with the shampoo because it flows out of the bottle too liberally and I don't want to waste it.

My hair feels super moisturized. The demi color tend to leave my hair feeling dry but not with the color extend products. Awesome!

When I'm done, I will moisturize and seal with my from nature with love thick Shealoe butter. It's a very oily butter that my hair loves so I'm looking into getting some other flavors like hemp seed, pumpkin seed, jojoba butter, maybe almond as well.

I will plait my hair up and wig it again for another week.

Tomorrow:
Oil Soak: Wheat Germ Oil
Cleanse: Deva Curl No Poo
Under Dryer: Mission:Condition's Caramel Rx
Under Steamer: Curl Junkie Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Crème)
Apply Leave-In: Detangle w/ST'icals Sorrel Kink Drink, Apply BBD Stretch
After Hair Dries: Soultanicals Knot Pumpkin Butta'

When I'm done, I will moisturize and seal with my from nature with love thick Shealoe butter. It's a very oily butter that my hair loves so I'm looking into getting some other flavors like hemp seed, pumpkin seed, jojoba butter, maybe almond as well.

I will plait my hair up and wig it again for another week.

@Aggie
Those all sound :drool: I love an Oily Butter too.

Nice Review on the Redken Products as well. A good solid line.:yep:

Yesterday/Last Night:
-Pre-pooed with Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme.
-Cleansed with Joico K-Pak Clarifying poo.
-Stand alone treatment of Olaplex steps 1 & 2.
-Moisture Poo with Joico Moisture Recovery.
-Detangled with Joico Moisture Recovery.
-DC w/ SD Vanilla Silk.

Currently:
-Under the LCL dryer with my new Tumbleweed Rollers
-Used Infusium 23 to re-wet hair and set with Keracare foam wrap.

I'm on pager call all weekend starting today so I did my hair yesterday.

I washed my scalp with Nexxus Humectress (Tt's actually my husband's. Don't ask.) and then my hair with SM Moisturizing Coconut & Hibiscus Cleanser.
Aphogee 2 minute Keratin Conditioner for my protein (I'm out of Komaza at the moment)
AO HSR for Moisture.
I sprayed my Aphogee protein spray on my hair, worked my Qhemet Biologics products through my hair and let my hair dry in big twists. I'm wearing my hair in a bun.
I'm being really low maintenance right now. It's working for me.

Last edited:
Nothing!

pumpgirl.gif

Prepoo: Hairveda Vatika Frosting and Amla Oil overnight
Clarify: Keracare 1st Lather Shampoo
Poo: SD Go Moist
Protein: SD Mocha Silk Infusion
DC: Silk Elements Kera Minerals & Alter Ego Garlic Condish with steam for 30 minutes
Leave-Ins: Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea, NTM Silk Touch & MuruMuru Moisture Milk with a drop of Caster Oil
Seal: Jojoba Oil
Air Dried then put my hair in a bun.

Today my hair is in large single twists after yesterday's co-wash followed by KCKT.

This evening starts day 1 of the inversion method.

I've decided to split washday. Saturdays I'll pre-poo w/Tresemme Naturals conditioner, cleanse with devacurl no-poo decadence, DC and single twist dry. Sunday I'll do a clay rinse, spray on some green tea, then apply KCKT, and KCCC.

Pre-poo: Sweet Almond, Coconut, and Avocado Oil under conditioning cap for 20 mins

Clarify: Keracare 1st Lather
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo

Protein Treatment: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener
Mask: Annabelle's White Chocolate Mousse
DC: Naturelle Grow's Chamomile and Burdock Root DC under steam

Leave-ins:
Annabelles/Vatika Frosting/Giovanni Direct
Dry: Air dry
Moisturizer: Darcy Botanicals CocoBean Whip
Seal: Ayurvedic Oil from Annabelle's

Tonight: Rinsed my hair, applied ITDF Intense Moisture Cream + Avocado Oil. Made 6 braids and covered with plastic cap. Will let sit overnight.

Tomorrow: Leave in conditioner and try tightly curly method. If it doesn't work, I'll rinse and style with gel.

Back