January 1 2 3 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Was supposed to wash today but I spent the day in the ER with my father. So hopefully tomorrow I can wash, deep condition and maybe rollerset my hair.
@chocolate01, I pray your father recovers quickly. So sorry to hear this.

Today, I only moisturized. With the last of my AIA Doublebutter Cream and sealed with some castor and macadamia oil.

Massaged NJoy's floral fantasies hair growth oil in my scalp and will be inverting for 5 minutes later this evening after another scalp massage.

I've really been slacking on moisturizing my braids during the week, so I've been making sure to wash my hair once per week. I'm heading into my 6th and final week of this install. So today:

Shampoo: SM Curl and Shine
Conditioner: HEHH
Leave-Ins: CON argan oil leave in, SM curling gel souffle, olive oil, Giovanni Leave in, CON argan oil mousse, SM curl and shine conditioner
Then I sat under my soft bonnet for about an hour on cool while the op and middle parts of my hair dried soft.

Did a quick coconut oil prepoo. Cowashed with Mizani Thermasmooth conditioner which I loved! Gave my hair weight, detangled well, and I didn't need to use too much. Detangled and deep conditioned with Pantene moisture masque. Rinsed and set with Its a 10 Leave In and water. Under the Pibbs now.

Tonight I'm going to do a search and destroy. I've been staring at the front of my hair all day at work and I see 2 SSKs and a few splits. Tomorrrow I'm washing then doing a protein treatment with aphogee 2 step and I'll probably put it in some twists or braids. If I need to leave the house I'll put on my beanie.

Back