Jane Carter Products Are Coming to Target!

darlingdiva

I was perusing LexiWithTheCurls's blog, and she posted that Jane Carter products are coming to Target next month.

I'm just spreading the word for all of you JC lovers. I'm a JC lover too, but I'm not going to pay $22 (because I KNOW that Target isn't going to decrease the price) when I can keep paying $14.99.

That's great!! I love there products, but haven't tried many. I was hoping that it would be priced lower at Target.

That's great. I wanted to try the scalp nourishing solution, but they don't have it at Vitamin Shoppe. Maybe Target will carry the whole line. Target is really on to natural trend....

That's great. I wanted to try the scalp nourishing solution, but they don't have it at Vitamin Shoppe. Maybe Target will carry the whole line. Target is really on to natural trend....

I agree! And I am loving them even more for that! I spend SO MUCH $ in that store! :)

I was perusing LexiWithTheCurls's blog, and she posted that Jane Carter products are coming to Target next month.

I'm just spreading the word for all of you JC lovers. I'm a JC lover too, but I'm not going to pay $22 (because I KNOW that Target isn't going to decrease the price) when I can keep paying $14.99.

Where are you getting this for $14.99!?

I have a phone interview with Jane Carter tomorrow so I will ask about price- if it will stay the same or go up or down at Target and if they will be selling the whole line or not.

btw, THanks for checking out the blog darlingdiva

Back