Jada P.Smith's hair

Brownie

Jada P.Smith\'s hair

Hello everyone!
I saw Jada P.Smith on letterman last night. I know a while back some of the members here were speculating about whether she wears weaves or if her hair is that long (almost waist length).

I don't know how long her hair is really, but last night, it looked like she was wearing some kind of weave. In my humble opinion, the texture of the hair didn't look natural, and I could see where the hair was "blended". Maybe her hair is really long, but I don't think that was her hair last night.
What do y'all think?

Re: Jada P.Smith\'s hair

Yeah it didn't look like it was all hers. She looked gorgeous though.

[ QUOTE ]
HairObsessed said:
She looked gorgeous though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure did.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
[ QUOTE ]
HairObsessed said:
She looked gorgeous though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure did.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif

I thought that it was her real hair? she had two plaits in the front that connected at the back..thats why it looked kind of weird. Doesn't she press/flat iron her curly hair? just my opinion

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Anybody have a pic? Some of us have a bedtime curfew ya know...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, anybody got a pic I wanted to stay up just to see her, but I missed it!
frown.gif

Here's a pic when she was performing on 10/20. I believe this is her real length
36910187.jpg

Ms. K- I love that picture of ALicia Keys.

Jada has really bloomed into a beautiful woman. I saw WIll and her on ET. He stopped the interview to say how fine she was. I wish I had a husband like that.

Okay, I'm gonna sound like such a hater
wasntme.gif
, but I gotta get this out! Yes she is a very beautiful woman, and I think she is no matter how she wears her hair.
smile.gif
And I'm not saying she can't grow her hair that long either...but how the
censored.gif
did she go from nothing to almost waistlength in that short amount of time??? If you look back over her career, she's always had short or shoulder length hair...then BAM!!! It's long all of a sudden?!?!
huh.gif
Unless, OF COURSE, she discreetly joined LHCF and took all our secrets!!! LOL
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
wasntme.gif
, but I gotta get this out! Yes she is a very beautiful woman, and I think she is no matter how she wears her hair.
smile.gif
censored.gif
did she go from nothing to almost waistlength in that short amount of time??? If you look back over her career, she's always had short or shoulder length hair...then BAM!!! It's long all of a sudden?!?!
huh.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you ayanapooh. That's exactly what I'm saying. I really don't know how long her hair is naturally. It could be quite long and yes, she's gorgeous, but the majority of the times that I see her, I really have doubts that that is her hair.

SVT- Was right in saying Uh oh. In the past we have debated about Jada's hair. I think London Diva provided us with pictures showing that she has grown her hair out. Alot of times she has worn her hair in protective styles so she may have been growing it out. I think she was wearing her out on the cover of Essence. She may have a weave that is waist length. But it does appear that she has a nice length and may use extensions from time to time.

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
wasntme.gif
smile.gif
censored.gif
huh.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It really hasn't been a short amount of time from her having 1 inch of hair to having very long hair. Our very own Adrienne went from chin length to waist length in 3 years. Bamboozled came out in 2000 and her hair was shoulder length in that movie
bamboozled.jpg

I read in bhs that it wasn't her real hair. most celebs don't wear there real hair in general though.

Aww, who really cares whether it's her real hair or not??? We can hem and haw and disagree with each other about it all we want, but the bottom line is that only her and her stylist (and her husband!!!
laugh.gif
) knows for sure!!

I suppose it's fun to look at a celebrity and wonder if her hair is a weave or not, but man, it sure does get OLD after awhile!!!
look.gif

You have to keep in mind that everyone's hair grows at different rates. It's not impossible for hair to grow that fast in a few short years.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
wasntme.gif
smile.gif
censored.gif
huh.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! Call me a hater if ya want but I don't think all that is Jada's hair. I think she wears a weave.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
Aww, who really cares whether it's her real hair or not??? We can hem and haw and disagree with each other about it all we want, but the bottom line is that only her and her stylist (and her husband!!!
laugh.gif
) knows for sure!!

I suppose it's fun to look at a celebrity and wonder if her hair is a weave or not, but man, it sure does get OLD after awhile!!!
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with ya on that one, Lindy!
smile.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think so too! A very nice one though....
I do think she should have SOME hair though, it should be somewhat past her shoulders by now...
but i really don't care, her hair-however's it's fixed- usually looks great!

I read in one of those Black Hairstyle books that featured the stylists to the stars and Jada was featured in it. The stylist that does her hair says that she has all natural near waist length hair that is fine and is usually flat ironed for her straight look. I think it is her real hair. Her texture is about a 3a.

I remember on the she was on the cover of an Essence magazine last year and someone commented about why Jada would not wear her natural hair. The editors responded saying that Jada's hair was real and when she came in for the photo shoot,her hair was in a bun, they took it down and let if flow. Plus let's remember-the girl has had like 2 children and we know that that can definitely increase hair growth.

I still have my issue. those are my most favorite pics of her!!! I was really loving her hair
smile.gif

I never thought that it was all her hair. All he celebrities wear extensions these days.

Well I have an issue of Black Hairstyles and Trends and Oscar James(her hairstylist) said that he uses NO extensions in Jada's hair. All of the length you see is hers. He also does Vanessa Williams hair and he said that he uses clip in hair pieces in her hair. So if he will admit it about Vanessa, I am sure he would do for Jada.

Back