I've reached APL!

phynestone

I went to the salon Friday evening and had my roots relaxed. After the process and my hair was flat-ironed, I was closer to BSL, but my hair was trimmed. I couldn't believe how much my hair had grown within the past 4 1/2 mos., but after the trim, I was at APL. So I guess this is a celebration for both lengths. Just wanted to share.

congrats....i think i know how you feel about being amazed at the growth......i rollerset my hair today (which i havent done in nearly a year) and my hair looked so good.....cant wait to post pictures at the checkin in march (for the challenges).....

It looks like it was late when you posted this thread so I hope you update it with pics! YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL THAT YOU CAN'T SAY THINGS LIKE THIS WITHOUT POSTING PICTURES!!! LOL

We want to see all that beautiful progress you made lady! I , for one, could use the inspiration right now!!!!!!

Congratulations on making your goal and you will be at BSL before you know it!

I went to the salon Friday evening and had my roots relaxed. After the process and my hair was flat-ironed, I was closer to BSL, but my hair was trimmed. I couldn't believe how much my hair had grown within the past 4 1/2 mos., but after the trim, I was at APL. So I guess this is a celebration for both lengths. Just wanted to share.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
1-9-09Dd.jpg

I try to follow the Crown and Glory method when I can. Relax with Affirm Fiberguard or Mizani and wear my own hair with a baggy/phony pony for about a month. I go back to the salon to have a sewn-in weave installed and keep it in for about 3 months. While my hair is "put away", I try to wash it every week or if I'm lazy, two weeks with Nexxus Botanoil and Humectress. Infusium 23 (for damaged hair) and S-Curl is sprayed between the tracks every week, but I alternate it. The area that's left out is usually protected with Healthy Ends by Profectiv and I wash/condition it like normal.

Now if I could work on having thicker hair, I'd be so happy!

Sorry it took me forever to upload photos. Not very computer savvy.

Back