I've got a new one!!

empressri

You know how almost EVERYONE has the relaxer dream at some point after going natural? Hammercy I had a length dream.

Had a dream that I flatironed my hair, and it was past my tailbone, and I mean THICK all the way down. I was like yeah yeah!! strutting my stuff all in the dream, set to take pictures to post on here. Went to give my hair one final comb out before taking pics....

and all of the hair at my ends was just a bunch of shed hair. When I combed it out my hair was only still darn ole waist length. And I think I had the nerve to suck my teeth in this damned dream :lachen:

I swear every time I see your siggy, you look so regal.

aww thank you. my photographer aka SO was having fun with his professional camera that day lol what started out as a joke turned out a be a picture that made us go ooooooh lol

LOL I had a length dream too...my hair was knee length and kept getting caught in EVERYTHING. It was actually quite terrible!

You know how almost EVERYONE has the relaxer dream at some point after going natural? Hammercy I had a length dream.

Had a dream that I flatironed my hair, and it was past my tailbone, and I mean THICK all the way down. I was like yeah yeah!! strutting my stuff all in the dream, set to take pictures to post on here. Went to give my hair one final comb out before taking pics....

and all of the hair at my ends was just a bunch of shed hair. When I combed it out my hair was only still darn ole waist length. And I think I had the nerve to suck my teeth in this damned dream :lachen:

Lol!!! The nerve of you to suck your teeth at waistlength!!!! Lol!!!:lol:.......guess i'm still waiting to have my dream:look:

lol!! shhh, leave me. i can suck my teeth cause my hair was darn near tailbone before i cut the bad ends off.

it needs to get back there!!!

I had a dream...That I finally got to WL...My guy was like oh, babe i'll pay for you to get your hair done at a salon in BK..( IRL one we pass on flatbush?..Dominican). Not wanting to hurt his feelings I agreed and when the lady washed my hair it dissolved to SL. To add insult to injury no one but me noticed...And then the stylist said, oh Mami 'chu need a perm because you hair is shrinking... Like I had no say...after I remember walking out crying with SL RELAXED hair..it looked good but where in the frick did my WL hair go?! *Shudder

After I woke up, I called my SO weirded out, like don't ever pay for my hair to get done!! Lol sweet man, he didn't question his crazy woman!!:look:

I had a dream...That I finally got to WL...My guy was like oh, babe i'll pay for you to get your hair done at a salon in BK..( IRL one we pass on flatbush?..Dominican). Not wanting to hurt his feelings I agreed and when the lady washed my hair it dissolved to SL. To add insult to injury no one but me noticed...And then the stylist said, oh Mami 'chu need a perm because you hair is shrinking... Like I had no say...after I remember walking out crying with SL RELAXED hair..it looked good but where in the frick did my WL hair go?! *Shudder

After I woke up, I called my SO weirded out, like don't ever pay for my hair to get done!! Lol sweet man, he didn't question his crazy woman!!:look:

Lol!!! That needs to be a commercial!!!!:lachen:

EmpressRi hair is ONLY waist length.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And she had the nerve to suck her teeth in her dream!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I can only dream. I'm not going to lie. I'm jealous!:look::ohwell:

I wouldn't mind a hair length dream LOL my dreams always gotta keep it real in terms of hair length...

yeah but in my dream the shed hair looked like a rat ball of hair :lachen: it wasnt cute!!!

yall gon leave me lone!:grin:

this is LONG hair care forum dagnabit!!!!!!!!!

Back