I've been here how long??????

Re: I\'ve been here how long??????

Ladies, seriously I would never have made it w/o this place. There were times I thought Bev or Caress were gonna have to talk me off a ledge. I think I'm gonna keep going with the weaves for a bit. But I am looking thru all the albums here of the 4a/b gals for ideas for when the time comes.

Wow!!! Simply gorgeous. You've been taking great care of your hair while weaving. It's very beautiful! /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif Keep a growin'!

The weave (love the highlights in it) is truly working for your hair's health. Your hair looks so thick and healthy. Keep it up. /images/graemlins/up.gif

How did I miss this thread!!

Looking good Carrie! Your hair is so thick and pretty and so are you! And a gorgeous smile too!!

I love the weave, it looks so natural.

Love your hair, carrie!

How did you blend it on top? I weaved some practice hair in my head and wanted to know better ways of blending it, but no one could give me any answers here. I don't think anyone could get past the color/texture to say anything, but I ddin't want to practice on the good stuff and mess it up! LOL!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can you take a look at album that is bolded in my siggy and give me some pointers? I'm on page 3 TIA /images/graemlins/smile.gif

looks great carrie, your hair and the weave!!! have you been seeing any stylists in philly lately? Happy hair growing!

TigerLily - I saw your album before over on BHM in the weave section. You did a great job of sewing. I blended mine on top by leaving out a 1/2"x2" section for the part. Honestly with that much hair out this was the hardest time I had blending. I ended up taking this one out. I didn't want to have to use too much heat to make it look good and I hate running around looking like i've got a bad weave. With my 4b hair, the best thing for me to do is have out as little as possible to blend.

Islandgirl - How are ya doing?????? I've been going to the same stylist in Philly now for a year. She has a shop over on 26th and Master St. PM me if you want her info.

Thick, beautiful hair Carrie. And you're rockin' that weave. Keep up the good work

Niice Carrie! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Leigh

you, your hair, and your weave look great! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back