I'VE BEEN DELIVERED......THANKS LEEJURE!!!

MoezThunder

I\'VE BEEN DELIVERED......THANKS LEEJURE!!!

I may NEVER get my ends trimmed again!
shocked.gif
I started with freshly trimmed and even ends just prior to joing LHCF and then came Leejure's 7 day V-Challenge and I've been converted!!
smile.gif
My ends are so smooth and soft now & not ONE split end....so why trim? my hair is still even and the ends are growing full and not thin and stringy. Who else is feelin me?
look.gif
drunk.gif

Re: I\'VE BEEN DELIVERED......THANKS LEEJURE!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, THAT'S why my ends seem thicker! I hadn't put two and two together until you just said that...oh yeah, i'm feelin' ya alright! *DOING THE ROBOT*

Maybe I should try this, I have a big jar of vaseline in my closet that I haven't even used yet.

i'm definitely feeling this! i've been doing it for three years now with no problems. as it is, i only trim twice a year, and that's to even things up a little vs. having massive split ends.

karezone, defininitely at least give it a try!!
smile.gif

i put vaseline on my ends too. i just started after reading leejure post. i even apply it to dry ends only a small amount. it works great
clap.gif

I will continue with the vaseline on my ends too, maybe always!
smile.gif

who would have taught about this vaseline...thanks adrienne. this in addition to covering my ends up have really helped.

I have been putting it on my hair ends dry every nite since reading leejure's feature and I cant believe how well it works. You feel like you have new hair ends or a nice fresh trim.

hair 3c

I've been actually using cocoa butter. I have a big jar that will probably not get used otherwise. It's working well though
smile.gif

when I was a lurker I did the vaseline and I must admit I dont have any split ends.

Hmmm...I have a huge jar packed in the closet from my baby shower. I'll have to give it a try. Wished I thought to try it a couple of months back. I had about two inches of bushy ends cut off.

I'm hooked. My hair feels like silk now that I've gotten my routine down. It's really shiny too. Thanks Leejure and Adrieene for the great tip!

Do you think the Vaseline challenge will work with braids too?

I prefer using a hair grease with added herbs and oils instead of just Vaseline. My ends still feel great.

((doing the happy dance!))

I am so happy to hear you-alls response! I know Adrienne and I have been talking about this for quite some time now, and I am just now happy that everyone is receptive towards it.

I LOVE vaseline. I actually use it on the last 6 to 7 inches of my hair (and sometimes my whole hair) when it is extrmemly dry. I have yet to have to get my hair trimmed due to split ends, always becuase of uneveness.

Anyway, I truly beleive you all will reach your goals faster if you stick with the vaseline regimen! Good Luck and Happy Growing!

-lee

Back