It's that time again....

jainygirl

It\'s that time again....

My newgrowth is here!!!!
trampoline.gif
my napps are making their noticible reappearance 4 weeks post touchup
laugh.gif
i miss them so the first few weeks after touching up. now i can go stand vigil in the mirror and play with them until it's time to touch up again....hmm.... that only gives me 8 more weeks -- bye i gotta go play -- hey, hey Don't laugh.....you know you do it too
lachen70.gif
-- jainygirl

Re: It\'s that time again....

Jainygirl I've been doing the same thing. I'm 8 weeks post relaxer and am getting my perm in about a month. I play with my newgrowth all the time.

Loving the feel of my new growth (when i discovered it after going without the relaxer) is what eventually lead me to going natural...i loved how it felt compared to how my relaxed hair felt (which was damaged)

lol enjoy playin with it

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
My newgrowth is here!!!!
trampoline.gif
my napps are making their noticible reappearance 4 weeks post touchup
laugh.gif
i miss them so the first few weeks after touching up. now i can go stand vigil in the mirror and play with them until it's time to touch up again....hmm.... that only gives me 8 more weeks -- bye i gotta go play -- hey, hey Don't laugh.....you know you do it too
lachen70.gif
-- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif

Back when I wore braids I used to love playing with the little springs that appeared in my head. *Boing* LOL

How funny,....I'm sitting here @ the computer
fan.gif
reading this post and playing with my new growth as we speak!

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Hehe....sounds like someone would love playin' with a full head of natural hair
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif

Jainygirl, your hair grows so durn fast you could have a head full natural hair in less than a year!
poke.gif

I have a lot of newgrowth and I'm playing with it right now. I think I'm doing it in public too...
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jetcitygirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
Hehe....sounds like someone would love playin' with a full head of natural hair
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
smile.gif

Jainygirl, your hair grows so durn fast you could have a head full natural hair in less than a year!
poke.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
laugh.gif
girl wouldnt that be fun!! I feel like my hair creeps along, i'd love to have about 8 inches( 3-4 with shrinkage) to play with alllll day. i'm thinking of extending my relaxer to 14 weeks for a little extra "together" time
smile.gif

Back