Its Saturday night... What are you doing to your hair?

Tamrin

unapologetic
Ladies

For those of you at home tonight. What are you doing to your hair?

Washed with Swastik Shikaika bar. DCed with some Coffee and Nacidit avocada for 30 minutes. While in the shower applied a little Mega tek for 5 minutes rinsed and Detangled in the shower with a dab more o fthe Nacidit Avocado conditioner(moisture). I put in my leave in concoction (mixture of Karen's Hair milk, Aloe vera juice, Glycerine and SAA). It has the same texture as Hawaiian silky 14 in 1. Sealed with a little coconut oil and bunned with a scrunchie.

Last edited:
I did a simple co-wash w/ HE HH. Then used LTR leave-in. And now my hair is in two pigtails drying.

I am going to deep condition tonight and rollerset my hair. Right now, I am trying to get some goodies on amazon. I just don't know what to buy :lol: That is definately a first for me

I dug through the freezer and found some henna, so I'm letting the color release now, and I'll put that in for an overnighter.

I've got my hair up in a wrap for the night, but last night, I removed my braids, clarified, shampooed, hendigoed, deep-conditioned, and flat-ironed my hair.

Not much, I'll just moisturize with my new MOP leave-in tonite.

Tomorrow will be my big wash day. I'm going to clarify, use my John Frieda Color Glaze, condition and rollerset.

I did a shampoo a few hours ago with Aubrey Organics HSR and DC with Neutrogena Daily Con. After that I applied NTM leave in and did a roller set and then a doobie...I'm pleased. :)

Got my Ojon trial pack this week, so I pre-pooed overnight with the Restorative Treatment and washed with the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo, and DC'd with the Ultra Hydrating Conditioner just now. Airdrying and not loving the way my hair feels, so tomorrow will be a Wen day...

Saturday is always hair day for me, when I get home from work.

What I did:

Pre Poo with Olive Oil and Coconut Oil

Shampoo with Motions Lavish Conditioner Shampoo

Deep Conditioning with Motions Silk Protein Oil Moisturizing Conditioner and some Moisture Plus After Shampoo,with Olive Oil mixed together,set with plastic cap.

"I'm in the middle of DC while im on the forum,right now"

After I wash this out ,I will put on my Aphogee Leave In Conditioner, my Aphogee Keraten Green Tea,my Olive Oil Foam Wrap Lotion,with a little Olive Oil Moisturizer massage all through,seal with a little Olive Oil,and I will wrap my hair, put on silk scarf, to dry naturally.NO HEAT.

Tommorow when I wake up, I will comb down, put a little olive oil moisturizer ,seal with a little olive oil, heat protector FHI Hot Sauce, wrap my hair again,then I will wrap Saran Plastic Wrap around my head and sit under dryer for 20 minutes.

That will be it.

I went to Sally's Beauty Supply befor I got home to wash, and picked up

hairproducts22xv9.jpg

A pink paddle brush

Pink Detangle Comb

Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo

Motions Silk Protein Oil Moisturizing Conditioner

And a pack of Plastic Caps,lol

:yep:

This is everything I did,and doing on this Saturday.

I'm gonna shampoo with GVP Extra Gentle poo and dc overnight with GVP Conditioning Balm :lick:

Tonight i'm just going to add megatek to my scalp. Afterwards moisturize all of my hair with distilled water and seal with oil, then put back into a wet bun :yep:

I am supposed to start using coconut oil but am not feeling like sticking my fingers in that oil:nono:

I made my husband do it....he loves the smell of coconut.

Last edited:
I MEGAssaged and then did a pre-poo with an amla oil mix for about an hour. Then I poo'd with Giovanni Triple Treat. Now I'm DC'ing with LeKair Cholesterol. I'm trying to decide if I want to do it overnight or rinse it out tonight. It's been on for about 3-4 hours now...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm gonna shampoo with GVP Extra Gentle poo and dc overnight with GVP Conditioning Balm :lick:

Lady you are loving that GVP line aren't you. Im will not buy yet. (the Pj in me is screaming) Im going to try the Kan kanechomn line. Getting some tomorrow.

I prepood, washed, and dc. I then put in some mango butter and coconut oil cornrolled and rolled the ends for a braid out thanks to some tips from nyamicas :grin:

I did a poor job of pressing my hair a few nights ago so to keep the heat off I rolled it with flex rods. That was cute for a day but today it wa not fly. So I bought a half wig and pressed the front to blend. I also purchased some new rollers so tomorrow after church in my half wig I will wash, set and press the roots out. hopefully it works, pray for me.

washed with Aphogee damage shampoo
aphogee 2 min afterwards
deep conditioned with keracare humecto 20 min
used lacio lacio and biosilk rolled hair went under dryer 1 hour

I pre-poo/clarified with a mixture of olive oil and silk conditioner (can't remember the name), msm, castor oil and vitamin e.
Then I dc'd with ors conditioner.
I used a leave in conditioner by motions, and put in some sabino moisture block, blew it out, and flatironed it.
I played with it straight, did a length check, got bored and put it in a messy bun.
I put on some night repair stuff and some mega-tek on my still receding hairline.

My funds are a little skimpy so I cruised through my stash. I dont have a complete line of anything right now. With the winter, I don't even seem to care about my hairstyles. I just want to keep my ends safe from the hats and the heat.

Let's see started out this morning with warming castor, coconut and evoo so that I can mix it with some old Ellin LaVar conditioner and used as a prepoo. Washed hair rinsed and followed up with combination of Ojon moisturizing condish (trying to use this up too) and a little humectress - followed up with PM Extra Body rinse for additional slip - rinsed, rollerset with Lacio Lacio (Hair still smells like that doggone Ojon)

Back