It's my birthday!

niknakmac

It's my birthday on friday and guess what i'm getting!! I'm so excited i'm getting a pibbs 514. I am about to be a rollersetting mamajama... you ladies have the most beautiful rollersets and I think the blow dryer, even once a week is doing me no good. I had a setback a couple of months ago and had to cut about two inches off. I plan on nursing my hair back to health with my pibbs, rollers and lots of deep conditiioning. I can't wait!:grin:

Thanks ladies, i'm kind of laughing at myself most peopl party on their birthday I am excited to stay home and sit under my new dryer!

:dance7: HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :dance7:

I'm a little confused what is pibbs?

event.png

:dance7: HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :dance7:

I'm a little confused what is pibbs?

event.png

Pibbs 514 is a hair dryer....suppose to be a very good one that dries even the thickest/longest hair very fast.

Congrats OP!!! Sounds like a good way to avoid that direct heat.... HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it!

happy birthday!!! And good for you! haven't tried roller setting my own hair before. be sure to post pics...

Congrats! Happy early Birthday! And you're funny but obviously you're not alone with your hair/love obsession. I and others here have watched a many of women grow their hair to beautiful great lengths with rollersetting. HHG and HBD to you & many more!

A fellow Sagittarius!
YAY!! Lucky girl!! I hope you enjoy it! Enjoy your birth day, and your drier.. oh and xmas!

Back