Its my anniversary, baby you and me.....

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
:grin: Hey ladies June09 made my 2 year anniversary. I am posting the beginning, 1 year, and 2 year comparsion pics. Its not my APL goal but its better than the beginning. I need to get on it, and grown the dang hair...... Also sorry that the pics are so small there are bigger ones in my fotki.
The Beginning......

1st year

2nd year (Today)

Last edited:
That is really, really good progress. Your hair looks healthy and is a nice length. Keep it up and you'll be APL in no time!

That's some great progress:lots: You hair looks great and very healthy. You didn't achieve your goal but you are not far from it. Let's hope that you make it by our b-day in Oct. That'll be a nice present. You will most definately be there before the end of the year.

WOW ! Such an Inspiration. I'm glad I came in here. You did ALL that Growin' in 2 Years??? Incredible. It looks Fantastic. And very, very Healthy.

You weren't Playin' were you????:grin: Very nice. Thanks for Sharing.

Last edited:
You have done well for yourself. Don't look at the progress and get discouraged. We know for sure that by your 3rd year you will be past APL or even by the end of this year.

That's some great progress:lots: You hair looks great and very healthy. You didn't achieve your goal but you are not far from it. Let's hope that you make it by our b-day in Oct. That'll be a nice present. You will most definately be there before the end of the year.
Yea I know that I will make it by our birthday but I wanted it before that LOL. I guess I need to be calm and wait, I hate that I got this long *** neck.:wallbash:

Back