It's Hair, It's Entertainment, It's Cautionary

Ok, this was funny/sad! Im glad she called the company out on this foolery! Those wigs looks like a lower grade than synthetic. The red one was the worst!!! OMG! Instead of throwing those birds nest away, she should sue the company for false advertisement.

She's a fool. You mean, she's going to keep all of those jacked up wigs just because she don't like returning stuff? That's so silly.

I can't get enough of the video, those wigs, and the scandal of it all!

One of the comments said, "Joanne the scammer sent these wigs." BWAHAHAHAHA!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Cannot.Breathe.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
tumblr_ob7ou5QpnC1uwz58no1_250.gif

@naijamerican Chile, all I wanted to do is find myself a nice practical everyday wig, but I came upon her video and now I'm sitting here watching her other vids and about ready to get in trouble at work.:lachen:

This is one where she says she passed out in Burlington and got locked in.
She's a good storyteller. I'm subbing.:rofl:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Oh my goodness! I cannot breathe!!!

God bless you for starting this thread. I'm totally subbing!

She's a fool. You mean, she's going to keep all of those jacked up wigs just because she don't like returning stuff? That's so silly.
It looks like one of those Chinese websites. Returning the wigs might cost just as much as what she paid for them.

They're in the UK. She kept saying how she hate returning things, so this is an ongoing thing with her. I remember her saying in this video that she just gives or throws the items away because she hate returning things so much. She must lose a lot of money.

It looks like one of those Chinese websites. Returning the wigs might cost just as much as what she paid for them.

@naijamerican Chile, all I wanted to do is find myself a nice practical everyday wig, but I came upon her video and now I'm sitting here watching her other vids and about ready to get in trouble at work.:lachen:

This is one where she says she passed out in Burlington and got locked in.
She's a good storyteller. I'm subbing.:rofl:

This is so funny!!! I hope she's OK with the fainting spells though.

Back