It's Been SOOOO Long!!!

DivinelyNappy

Since I've stopped by! I looked at my last visited date and I was like "No way it's been since July 2007" but I guess it has been. I was mainly a lurker here, getting encouragement and support from everyone. As I have recently decided to update, organize, and maintain my Fotki album, I thought it was only fair that I stop by and share my progress with you all. Though I am no where near where I want to be, I must admit that my hair has grown! :clap:

I just want to say thank you, to all the ladies albums I've lurked, to those who effortlessly share their tips and give great advice, to those who encourage and motivate us with their words of wisdom, and to anyone who has given me a personal word of encouragement and support THANK YOU! :kiss:

:cheers: to you!
http://members.fotki.com/missdivine01/about/
(pw for locked albums is in my profile)

TWAOct1605Fro.jpg

DSC02006k.jpg

What a difference in lighting! I look orange in the first pic. Thats manmade vs. natural lighting! :ohwell:

Man you guys are quick! LOL.

Thank you ladies for the encouraging comments, here and on my Fotki. I never really cared to post progress pics before cause I always thought
who cares to see my pics?" It wasn't until I stalked a couple albums myself that I realized that it really is encouraging to other people that have that same goal to see someone else making progress, even if you don't know it. :bouncy:

Beautiful, and thanks for sharing your album, i need lots of inspiration and i definately got that from yours.

So why did you get a one star?

Did I miss something?

BTW your hair looks really great- it looks like you take care of it really well :yep:

Welcome back girlie! Great to meet ya. I've joined since you've been gone. Stay with us this time. At least for a couple of more post just so I can see your puff. It is beautiful. :grin:

Welcome back girlie! Great to meet ya. I've joined since you've been gone. Stay with us this time. At least for a couple of more post just so I can see your puff. It is beautiful. :grin:

LOL. My life gets hectic seasonally and I can get self absorbed but I wll really try to keep up with my hair and online support system. I promise!

Thank you guys for the encouragement. Truly. They remain in my memory bank and I take them out whenever I get frustrated and am tempted to relax. I know I would regret it. You guys keep me grounded! :blowkiss:

Back