*It's been ages - Pic updates - Natural*

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
It's been so long since I've updated my album, cos, well there wasn't anything to update :lol:

Please take a look at some new pics, I've taken my braids out and am wearing cornrows temporarily. I plan to take my hair out of braids completely for good in January (My big chop anniversary or there abouts) and wear it out all the time.

http://public.fotki.com/CharleneUK/hair_journey_2005/twist_and_braid/new_growth_-_november_05/

http://public.fotki.com/CharleneUK/hair_journey_2005/twist_and_braid/temporary_cornrows/

I'm very please with the progress my hair has made, although I'm sure a lot of it is hormonal!

x

I am loving the thickness and the health of the 'fro. The color and texture are very nice. What is your regimen? You have made some Wonderful progress, Char!

Hey Char! It's about time you updated!

I've been visiting your album waiting for you to take out your braids. Its unbelievable how long and strong your hair has gotten! Wow!

I didn't know you guys were expecting another one, a boy I hope...don't know what your hubby will do with all those girls in the house...:lol:...for real, congrats and your style is very cute!

Chicoro said:
I am loving the thickness and the health of the 'fro. The color and texture are very nice. What is your regimen? You have made some Wonderful progress, Char!

Yes, what she said

Your hair is gorgeous!

Thanks ladies!

I really don't have a regimen as such, I just washed my braids every two weeks with diluted strawberries and cream, and used better braids every three days for moisture.

I intend on doing this again till January, then things will really get interesting as I get to know my hair properly.

As for the thickness, I've always had thick hair, well, until I permed it, then it really started thinning out big time, I never thought I'd get it back, so I'm very happy!!

Onepraying - we are expecting another girl, so you know it's going to be trouble in my house, right? :lol:

I love your hair texture and I love chunky fros. Your hair is so pretty, and it's so long too--great growth since January.

Charlene, your hair looked lovely and very thick and it has grown a lot, keep up with the good work!

your hair looks really great.. keep doing whatever it is that you've been doing to your hair and if you could share those details that would be nice too :)

monister

Back