Its been a while....

Hi Ladies,

**Deep Breath***

This is my first post in a couple of years...I grew my hair to BSL from severely damaged hair. Then permed my hair and somehow...I dont know how...managed NOT to wash all of the relaxer out of one corner of my hair.

Ladies -- I was bald in 1/4 of my hair. Sick to my stomach..all of the love, and attention went down the drain..I went into a state of depression and could not bare to even long back on to the site..

My hair has now grown back in that area and tonight I finally took my scissors and cut off 7 inches of hair so that all the rest of my hair is the same length of the new hair in the back that grew back from bald.

So I am back to basics to grow out my hair again..

I will be posting pics soon and checking out some of my old buddies..

***MY avatar is from two years ago*** I need to update it..

Bests!
Serenitybreeze

Oh WOW! I am very excited to see that you are back!

It's been a while but I always check in periodically for updates on your fotki; Always disappointed when there isn't, lol!! Anyway, I am a big fan of your hair!!

Sorry to hear about your set back......., that must have really sucked. Very confident you will have long flowing locks in no time though.

Hi Ladies,

**Deep Breath***

This is my first post in a couple of years...I grew my hair to BSL from severely damaged hair. Then permed my hair and somehow...I dont know how...managed NOT to wash all of the relaxer out of one corner of my hair.

Ladies -- I was bald in 1/4 of my hair. Sick to my stomach..all of the love, and attention went down the drain..I went into a state of depression and could not bare to even long back on to the site..

My hair has now grown back in that area and tonight I finally took my scissors and cut off 7 inches of hair so that all the rest of my hair is the same length of the new hair in the back that grew back from bald.

Bests!
Serenitybreeze

Thanks Mystic...

Right now I am a little past shoulder --- Is that picture of the million possible lengths floating around?? haha... I am sure I can pinpoint it on that.. Its past shoulder but not quite armpit..

lboogie How is your hair progress coming along??

I BC last year to almost bald and now I'm at neck length. I miss my hair but I am glad to have a fresh start bc now I have LHCF. I just got back on here recently too. I'm excited to get see some growth. Right now I'm texlaxed and I've seen alot of improvements. HHG and don't worry your hair will be even better this time around.

I have to learn to put the blowdryer down

Last edited:
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about your setback but I'm sure you will be back in no time. *Now off to check out fotki*

sorry to hear this, your hair will be back to bsl before you know it. I know it sucks to start from scratch but we've all been through in some sort of way.

Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear what happened. I remember stalking, I mean looking at your fotki and that's the first time I came across seeing that cute protective bun that you do.

Welcome back, sorry about your setback. I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time. Looking forward to your updates.

I missed this post somehow...anyway, welcome back. You were my first hair crush when I joined in 2006. I can't to see the new pictures.

Welcome back!!!! I'm way too excited lol, but I remember you from when I first started my journey and I love love love your hair! Sorry to hear about your setback, but I'm sure you'll be back to where you want to be very soon :)

Hi Ladies,

**Deep Breath***

Bests!
Serenitybreeze

I went through the SAME thing. I cut off three inches last month.

Welcome back to the board! I use to stalk your fotki:look: I would look and didn't see any updates :(

Welcome back...I remember you!!! Setbacks are not fun I went thru one, had some depression about it as well and then BC'd...lol!!! Youll get back there faster then u know it

Aw SB I'm so sorry. When I first joined you were one of many inspirations. Such pretty hair. You will bounce back in no time.

Welcome back...I remember you!!! Setbacks are not fun I went thru one, had some depression about it as well and then BC'd...lol!!! Youll get back there faster then u know it

Bablou00 is that you. :look: I remember you too. Your relaxed hair was very pretty. Didn't know you had done the natural thing, but very nice. It seems everybody is big chopping these days.

Oh I'm so glad you're back! I'm sorry about the hair, but it will grow back. You were the first person that got me interested in LHCF!
I've had a setback and had to start over from a TWA (from APL). At least yours is shoulder length - it could've been worse. You'll get to BSL in no time. We're learning all the time.

Back