It's AMAZING what a little MANGO butter and JHERI curl activator can do!!!

oooop2

Washed, deep conditioned, detangled, blow dried on low heat, and twisted w/mango butter and jheri curl activator. My daughter's hair loves this stuff!!!

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Thanks for letting me share :)

This is the cutest style ever and her hair looks so yummy as Remnant said. I can't wait to copy this style for future dd.

Pretty! How long is her hair? She is natural, right?

Thanks everyone for the kind word. I appreciate it!! :)

Amwcah..My daughter is natural with waist length hair. She has thick hair with fine strands, so heavy products (such as shea and castor oil) doesn't do well in her hair. Her hair tends to do best w/ a mango butter and curl activator blend.

Her hair is really lush!

The activator didn't make the mango butter clump up :scratchch

I may pick up some mango butter again :yep:

Her hair is really lush!

The activator didn't make the mango butter clump up :scratchch

I may pick up some mango butter again :yep:

I purchased some Elasta Mango butter about 3yrs ago. Used it 2x on my hair damp and HATED it. Was in the back of my drawer for years. Decided to clean out my drawer about a month ago and found it and the jheri curl activator. Decided to apply the butter on my daughter dry hair followed by some activator and loved it way her hair looked an felt. Decided to try it again on my hair and once again HATED both products on my hair.

What type of camera do you use? Your daughter hair look amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using SCH-I500

I use a Canon Powershot SD1400 IS

beautiful!!!!!!!!!
what kind of mango butter did you use?

Elasta Mango butter that I've had for about 3yrs.

I :heart2: Mango Butter for my daughters hair, your daughters hair looks great with a nice shine too. I might have to mix in some curl activator the next time I do her hair :yep:

Back