After WEEKS of being lazy, decided to TWIST my hair!!!

How are you liking the Giovanni Deep Moisturizing Conditioner? I've been thinking about picking some up at Earth Fare instead of ordering more Oyin Handmade Conditioner.

How are you liking the Giovanni Deep Moisturizing Conditioner? I've been thinking about picking some up at Earth Fare instead of ordering more Oyin Handmade Conditioner.

I lOVE LOVE LOVE it...Get a HUGE bottle at TJMaxx for $12.99

LOL….Totally posted my update in the wrong spot. Here it goes.

Update on my hair:

SO it's been 9 days since I twisted it, and I have used ABSOLUTELY no additional products. My hair still feels super soft and smooth. My only "issue" is that my twistouts have NO DEFINITION. I attempted to untwist a few to see last night, and they just looked flat and limp. So I decided to cornrow my twist to give them more of a defined look. Today I undid the cornrows of my twisted hair.

Here are the results:

So I went from this:

IMG_0562.jpg

TO this:

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

Will attempt to see how long my hair will feel great w/out any additional products being applied.

Thanks for letting me share :)

Wow. Very thick and luscious. When I see such pictures like that of your twists, I wish I wasn't so fine haired![/QUOTE]

oooop2
ajoke

Oooop do you not consider yourself finehaired (as in the individiual strands)? Because I have a very similar texture to yours and I would most definitely consider my hair to be very very fined. And imo, from looking at your pics, it seems like you have very fine hair as well. Or, ajoke, are you talking about that your hair is fine as in thin (not as much hair on the scalp in general)?

Wow. Very thick and luscious. When I see such pictures like that of your twists, I wish I wasn't so fine haired![/QUOTE]

oooop2
ajoke

Oooop do you not consider yourself finehaired (as in the individiual strands)? Because I have a very similar texture to yours and I would most definitely consider my hair to be very very fined. And imo, from looking at your pics, it seems like you have very fine hair as well. Or, ajoke, are you talking about that your hair is fine as in thin (not as much hair on the scalp in general)?
Now that I have seen the second set of pictures, the OPs individual strands look fine as well. I am talking about the individual strands. I have a lot of hair on my head, but each strand is fine.

oooop2, your twists look good!!! Nice and uniform! And I like the thickness of your ends too!

Back