It WORKS! Ridding tangles from my daughter's hair

egan26 said:
Blessed1
Good to hear you had success with it. What hair type are you? I see you are transitioning. How long did the machine stay charged while you used it?

Thanks

Hey egan26 I would say I'm mostly 4a with a teeny bit of 3c at my crown and edges/temple area. I actually charged it overnight like I do with my cell phone and it took me about 40-45mins to detangle (my hair is EXTREMELY thick) but it didn't pull or anything, no hairs lost. Granted I had taken my hair down from a cornrow updo (no extension hair was added just my own hair) and used the T.T. after unbraiding all my hair, so my hair was a little straighter than it normally was I guess since I was technically working with a braidout, hope that makes sense :)

I finally broke sown and bought the Tamer. I thought the comb would be small, but it is a nice size. The teeth look a little scary, but the edges are smooth.

I think I'll use it only mostly dry hair dampened with a leave-in. And start from the ends to the roots.

I used this when I was transitioning and didn't really care for it...but now that I am completely natural it is the bomb! It is really good at detangling my dry hair, I'm a lil scared to try it on wet hair.

Back