It was my Hair...!!

azul11 said:
Have you no shame...have you no heart....look what you have done to someone who itching to get this.....look at me...looking in the damn pet store for horse items and I DONT EVEN HAVE A HORSE!!!!:rolleyes: I'm seeing horse grooming products going hmmmm produces shine....:scratchch...I need to leave this thread.....God bless you all.

:lachen: :lachen:

azul11 said:
Maybe this is a sign for me to stop being such a pj. They dont have any locations anywhere near me. And I dont like ordering things online. I am just so mad at myself for opening up this thread. Shame on you ladies. You know some of us are in recovery. We were just getting our lives back together. Just having enough dollars and change to work with. And then there you go...with your damn testimonials.....:spank: Just when people trying to get themselves back on track you guys try to reel us back in...:assimilat

Have you no shame...have you no heart....look what you have done to someone who itching to get this.....look at me...looking in the damn pet store for horse items and I DONT EVEN HAVE A HORSE!!!!:rolleyes: I'm seeing horse grooming products going hmmmm produces shine....:scratchch...I need to leave this thread.....God bless you all.

Sorry I don't mean to let you relapse. Please forgive me:p but if you don't get any other hair product you got to get this one:yep: :assimilat:lol: .

Does anyone have any before and after pictures to share? I think that you guys might have some real converts if you post those pics. :D

sweetpeadst said:
Thanks I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!! If they are open maybe I need to wait until Monday!

Let me know if you get it Sweetpea! I found a shop in my area that sells it too. Keep me informed about your progress.

kitty18 said:
Does anyone have any before and after pictures to share? I think that you guys might have some real converts if you post those pics. :D

Hey Kitty:) ,

We just started a 2 months MTG challege on the 9th of this month so it has only been 1 week since we started so it is still early to post before and after pics. But after the 2 months challenge we will definately have alot of pics to share.:yep:

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:

We just started a 2 months MTG challege on the 9th of this month so it has only been 1 week since we started so it is still early to post before and after pics. But after the 2 months challenge we will definately have alot of pics to share.:yep:

I think I want to join but I have to get the product first!

CurlyCrly said:
Are there any updates/photos from those who were posting about this nearly two months ago in another thread?

Sorry, I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't have a digital camera or an album. :( I plan on having both in place by the time the challenge is up.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:

i'll join! I ordered mine friday or saturday. i think i will oil my scalp with it 3-4 days a week and put in on my ends with a baggie.

felicia said:
i'll join! I ordered mine friday or saturday. i think i will oil my scalp with it 3-4 days a week and put in on my ends with a baggie.

Ok great!!! Welcome aboard to the horsie challenge:lol: . It sounds like you have got a great regime planned out to achieve excellent results. I Surge in the morning and apply MTG in the evening daily. Good luck!!!;)

I bought it is in a huge bottle (32 oz). I got the original formula! It smells like bacon! I need to buy a smaller container b/c I can't evcen imagine puttiing that big bottle up to my head! Does anyone know the ingredients b/c all that is on the bottle is that the active ingredient is SULFUR?

sweetpeadst said:
I bought it is in a huge bottle (32 oz). I got the original formula! It smells like bacon! I need to buy a smaller container b/c I can't evcen imagine puttiing that big bottle up to my head! Does anyone know the ingredients b/c all that is on the bottle is that the active ingredient is SULFUR?

Eeww bacon?! Is it a really strong smell?

sweetpeadst said:
I am so exited I would love to join the horsie challenge what do I need to do?

Horsie challenge :lol:

Last edited:
Does anybody know the average growth rate per month of a horse? I mean if a horse is averaging 1" per month normally, and 2-3" per month on MTG then we can guesstimate our growth rate based on the human average of 0.25 - 0.5" per month at being at least doubled or tripled on MTG.

I've done some Google searches and have come across nothing that leads me to find out their average growth mane and/or tail growth rate for the month. Does anyone know or know anyone that's into horses that may help find an answer to this question?

LondonDiva said:
Does anybody know the average growth rate per month of a horse? I mean if a horse is averaging 1" per month normally, and 2-3" per month on MTG then we can guesstimate our growth rate based on the human average of 0.25 - 0.5" per month at being at least doubled or tripled on MTG.

I've done some Google searches and have come across nothing that leads me to find out their average growth mane and/or tail growth rate for the month. Does anyone know or know anyone that's into horses that may help find an answer to this question?

You can probably e-mail Liz from Shapley's and ask. She's been real good at responding to all e-mails. That's a good question by the way :scratchch

ALRIGHT ALREADY! I BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT THE TRIAL SIZE MTG ! YA'LL KNOW THAT I SPENT BILL MONEY TO DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash: :crying3:

oglorious1 said:
It does work, I mixed this stuff with some Surge, and some leftover oil I made, and go....I use it after I apply my moisturizer, and my hair is growing like crazy..
What are you moisturizing your hair with???

Uh oh....I'm in trouble. I just got my Keralong Hair Tonic and Vegemoelle last week and now I see this. :cool: I just printed out the address to the nearest tack shop (30 min away). :bud:

LondonDiva said:

These are all the references I could find.

"A horse's tail grows very slowly, averaging only a few inches annually."
http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/articles/0701tail.shtml

"Firstly, the researchers established that the man and tail hair grew at a relatiely constant rate of just over 2cm a month."
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...spring04.pdf+a+horse's+mane+growth+rate&hl=en

(From an article that was tracking a drug in horses based on the concentration of it in the mane)

this is an article on diet affecting growth rate, if you feel like multiplying the mm per day by 30 go for it...
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...ications/316.pdf+horse+hair+growth+fast&hl=en

"The tail is NOT combed or brushed daily as it takes years for a tail hair to grow its full length and hair are broken easily by unnecessary grooming."
http://www.raspberryridge.com/kids-daily_grooming.htm

The 2cm is probably about right, 2cm equals 20 mm, and if it is growing less than a millimeter per day, like the one study says, then that would be about right.

Every where u look online tho u find the hooves grow aprox 1cm per month.

Last edited:
Enchantmt said:
These are all the references I could find.

"A horse's tail grows very slowly, averaging only a few inches annually."
http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/articles/0701tail.shtml

"Firstly, the researchers established that the man and tail hair grew at a relatiely constant rate of just over 2cm a month."
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:QULwMblGHTwJ:www.equinescienceupdate.co.uk/spring04.pdf+a+horse%27s+mane+growth+rate&hl=en

(From an article that was tracking a drug in horses based on the concentration of it in the mane)

this is an article on diet affecting growth rate, if you feel like multiplying the mm per day by 30 go for it...
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:7lCvEVxLhZIJ:ecophys.biology.utah.edu/Labfolks/Ehleringer/Publications/316.pdf+horse+hair+growth+fast&hl=en

"The tail is NOT combed or brushed daily as it takes years for a tail hair to grow its full length and hair are broken easily by unnecessary grooming."
http://www.raspberryridge.com/kids-daily_grooming.htm

The 2cm is probably about right, 2cm equals 20 mm, and if it is growing less than a millimeter per day, like the one study says, then that would be about right.

Every where u look online tho u find the hooves grow aprox 1cm per month.

Thanks for taking the time to research all of that!! So it's just under an inch a month new growth for a horse, similar to humans then. So I wonder like then if it's possible to get 2 inches per month from MTG, MTG promotes growth of up to 3 inches a month on horses where their rate is only 2cm (just under 1" already) :scratchch There is a pic testimonial of a horse with 2 inches in 1 month from MTG on the shapely's website.

Back