It was my Hair...!!

I'm even thinking of ordering some Sulfur Powder - (flowers of sulphur) from sulfursoap.com and adding a pinch to my Surge. Sound like sulfur topically and sulfur internally (MSM) works wonders.

Now I wish I would have bought the shamppo and conditioner. They had it on sale buy one get one free at sally's. Isnt the conditioner a protein one?

LondonDiva said:
Whispers to DSD

**YOU WILL ORDER THIS PRODUCT, YOU WILL ORDER THIS PRODUCT, AND POST LOTSSSSSSSSSSSS OF PICTURES**
NOOOOOOOOO! You are just trying to pull me in. :assimilat I am a big ole product junkie. I must resist. I must resist. I must resist the urge to buy this product!

LaNecia said:
:bouncy:

C'mon on down DSD...we've got a spot just for you right here in the front row!! ;)

Hi ClassyEbonyGirl :wave:

Glad everyone is growing well! Keep the updates coming!
Awww! Thanks. You guys are really going at me here. I muuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssttttttt resist!

locabouthair said:
Now I wish I would have bought the shamppo and conditioner. They had it on sale buy one get one free at sally's. Isnt the conditioner a protein one?

Locabouthair,

wait are you talking about Mane N' Tail? They do have a sale so I wanted to let you know the MTG we're referring to is the stuff originally made for horses. The original MTG thread is posted I think LondonDiva posted it so you can see about all the rave.

Sorry if you already knew which one was being referred, but I just wanted to make sure! ;)

k. i just ordered the trial size. i had to give my friend's address as the shipping address because ive been banned from buying hair and face stuff. I hope it hurries

I just ordered another bottle as well and I still have half left of my first bottle (Ok so that's borderline 'feenin') ;)

I hope I'm here to catch the delivery before my husband knows :eek:

*cocks ear* Did ya'll hear that? That's the sound of my resolve to NOT buy more products going out the window. Ya'll is wrong. :(

Yes you will, YES you will, YES YOU will, YES YOU WILL, GET IT, GET IT, Buy it, BUY it, get it BUY IT!!!:spinning: :spinning: :spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

dontspeakdefeat said:
I will not order this product. I will not order this product. I will not order this product.

Congrats!

Thank you, Justicewifey! This thread has got me thinkin'... I'm thinkin'..., I'm thinkin'......, I'm thinkin'...

Okay, It did not take me long to decide. On pay day I am buying a bottle of the MTG original oil. And until I receive my purchase, I am going to increase my dosage of MSM.

Justicewifey said:
The active ingredient is Sulfur. there's a lot of mention on Sulfur throughout the board as well.

HOT DAMN!!! WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD!!!!! :wallbash: Is there a way to buy this in stores rather than ordering it online????? I need to leave this thread.....:cry: God bless you all.

azul11 said:
HOT DAMN!!! WHY DID I OPEN THIS THREAD!!!!! :wallbash: Is there a way to buy this in stores rather than ordering it online????? I need to leave this thread.....:cry: God bless you all.

Azul11,
Yes, you can go to http://www.shapleys.com and do a search of local equestrian stores in your area. The one closest to me was still an hour drive from Atlanta so I just paid the $4.95 shipping. If there was one closer I certainly would have just picked it up.

Good luck... I highly recommend you try the product though. I am sure you will be very satisfied!

]OK, LADIES ! - ARE YOU GUYS USING THE MTG LIGHT & HEAVY OILS ONLY, OR ARE YOU USING THE " ORGINAL DERMITIUS TREATMENT" please excuse my spelling !

I have a place that sells it in my area and it is only 11 minutes away (says map quest). I have turned into a product junkie, but this is just what I need to jump start my growth. I would love 2 inches like it claims by May 14th (bf's graduation and would love to surprise him with some hair he loves it). I wonder if they are open tomorrow??????????? Hhmmmmm:grin:

sweetpeadst said:
I have a place that sells it in my area and it is only 11 minutes away (says map quest). I have turned into a product junkie, but this is just what I need to jump start my growth. I would love 2 inches like it claims by May 14th (bf's graduation and would love to surprise him with some hair he loves it). I wonder if they are open tomorrow??????????? Hhmmmmm:grin:

**Gasp** Woman could you imagine, 2 inches in a month from some Horsey product:lachen: It brings a whole new meaning to the terms, seabiscuit and horse hair. If a horse can get 2 inches of new growth a month, then it better give me at least half of that. I'd be happy.

I cant believe I missed the thread on this product I am placing a order now because I am so weak and PJism has hit me.

I am so pathetic. I just ordered the trial size. If it can give me more than 2 inches a month (I'm already averaging 2 inches of new growth a month without any extra help to my hair; it's keeping it that's the problem :lol: ) I am SO on it. I don't even care if it smells like asphault and bacon grease.

Starian said:
I am so pathetic. I just ordered the trial size. If it can give me more than 2 inches a month (I'm already averaging 2 inches of new growth a month without any extra help to my hair; it's keeping it that's the problem :lol: ) I am SO on it. I don't even care if it smells like asphault and bacon grease.
And what in heaven's name and all the disciples are you doing ALREADY to be getting nearly 2 inches a month. Don't just come up in here and tease us Starian **hands on hip**

Starian said:

Ok for real, I was just getting ready to ask the same thing LondonDiva asked. 2 inches a month :eek: Please tell what you are already doing? Aside from that, if you're problem was retaining the length, I'm sure the Original MTG will rectify that problem. Almost immediately my shedding stopped or subsided tremendously. My hair feels so much stronger too and soft at the same time. It's crazy!

I used it consistently since I started it 2 months ago. I recently got braids and I'm still using it, but before the braids I was doing the ponytail/baggie method and my ends thrived (hair in general). The new growth is coming in thicker and softer and getting my hair blown out before I got braids, my hair had grown I think 2 inches (approx. 2 months and 1 week).

My hair normally only grows 1/2 a month (3/4 in warmer weather). I feel my hair is going to thrive this spring/summer. :D

Ladies let's keep each other posted on updates!!!

My hair normally grows about an inch a month. But it's like I'd lose half an inch of hair a month because of my sucky hair care habits. Now that I'm taking better care of it in the new year, which includes 6 different vitamins (Zinc, Biotin, Silica, MSM, Relacore, Super B Complex) I'm gaining an extra inch of hair which puts me at two inches a month and I'm retaining all of it. But it's so hard...all the vits and watching my pillow for stray hairs....it's definitely an obsession. I ain't mad though. I'm trying to get to the elusive BSL by June/July! I gotta up my game!

Thanks Starian,

I see what you mean now. I think the increased rate of my hair growth is a combination of things. I also included new vitamins to my regimen (L-Cysteine, Amino Acids, Vit C and Flaxseed Oil). I also increased my protein by eating 2 boiled egg (whites) a day or at least every other day and drink carrot juice/V8 every day. Oh yeah, and increased my water intake but that's just for obvious reasons.

So besides keeping my hair moisturized in the braids and washing them once a week, I also know the frequent CO washes helped too. So now that you mention it, I might be averaging 3/4 to an 1 inch already!!!

How are you ladies using MTG? Are you just applying it to your scalp and hair and then wrapping it at night, or, are you just applying it to your scalp and going on with your day?

lovelymissyoli said:
How are you ladies using MTG? Are you just applying it to your scalp and hair and then wrapping it at night, or, are you just applying it to your scalp and going on with your day?

I want to know too!!!!!!!!!

lovelymissyoli said:

Yes, applying it to your scalp using an applicator bottle. Be forewarned, a little goes a looooong way. It won't weigh your hair down, but too much can. I made the mistake my first time of being heavy handed and not only was my hair limp and weighed down, but it ran down my neck for almost an hour.
The smell is nothing to brag about (I have a high tolerance so it doesn't bother as much) but I do worry if other people can smell it.

So what I do is use it at night. I don't totally grease my scalp with it, just part my hair in four parts and a lil extra around my nape then I massage my hair a little bit. It's okay if some access is on your hair. If you wear a bun, it's even better because you can add a little to the ends too before you tuck them away. I say at night because by morning, the smell is diminished somewhat.

Now I am in braids so I still use my applicator bottle and get it all over my scalp. Some of it drips and soaks into the braids itself and I still massage it in. By morning I spray my Surge and/or Infusium 23 or S-curl (I alternate).

Ok, I'm curious. SMH...I really need to stay away from you folx. I recently bought some indian oils and alma powder I just finally got around to using and now I read this. Darn shame. I guess I will be on the band wagon come payday.

Maybe this is a sign for me to stop being such a pj. They dont have any locations anywhere near me. And I dont like ordering things online. I am just so mad at myself for opening up this thread. Shame on you ladies. You know some of us are in recovery. We were just getting our lives back together. Just having enough dollars and change to work with. And then there you go...with your damn testimonials.....:spank: Just when people trying to get themselves back on track you guys try to reel us back in...:assimilat

Have you no shame...have you no heart....look what you have done to someone who itching to get this.....look at me...looking in the damn pet store for horse items and I DONT EVEN HAVE A HORSE!!!!:rolleyes: I'm seeing horse grooming products going hmmmm produces shine....:scratchch...I need to leave this thread.....God bless you all.

Back