It it okay to buy MIZANI product on ebay?

Pryncez524

I want to get the MIZANI H20 Intense Night time treatment, and I saw some for sale on ebay.
Do you guys think it's okay to buy this on ebay?
Has anyone had any bad experiences trying to buy a hair product on ebay?
I dont want to buy it and it not really be MIZANI or something like that.
Thoughts please!!

I bought hair products on ebay before and had no problems. Just make sure that the person that you buy if from has a good rating and they say it's new.

Thank you. I just wanted to be sure. The seller is called ingbeauty and they have a store. I dont think its like one person because they have a whole lot of products. Like they have 56 available jars of the one thing I want to buy.

If I was you I would go to Payne's beauty supply's website. Great prices and the shipping is decent. Payne's has fast shipping, well packaged and I believe that their products are authentic. I purchased Mizani products from him and the experience was fabulous and so were the products.

I purchased a Mizani Rhelaxer from someone (different seller) on ebay and the experience was not all that great.

Last edited:
Thank you..I just looked at the website. The shipping is a little steep. What was the bad experience with an ebay seller?

I have ordered from that exact ebay seller multiple times without any problems. The shipping was fast too. HTH.

I ordered from her, and the shipping was VERY fast. They estimated on the 7th to the 10th, but I got it on the fourth :) I ordered the Mizani butter blends because I plan on self-relaxing for the first time very soon.

Back