Isoplus Foam Wrap-Product that had me Raining Hair

jainygirl

*****Beware, this stuff is so bad i would just use it to glue envelopes**********

Isoplus Foam Wrap I never had so much damage in my life, heat from blowdrying was a joke so were curling irons compared to wrapping with this stuff. This stuff made my hair hard as a rock most of the time...after which i was expected to comb it down into a wrap. I remember actually crying because i could hear my hair snapping as i combed my wrap down after using this shyt.

I didnt know any better...i figured, i must be doing something wrong....it says on the bottle that it's for ALL wrap hair styles ...i have pictures of my hair during this time that i will post when i get a scanner--- it looked great......because i knew how to style my hair to camouflage the damage.

I ended up cutting my hair into my 3rd "toni" cut (i did 4 in all over the years) after using this stuff for a year on and off. I just had to get that out. After all the fly by night bullshyt products i've used over the years, i can honestly say that i despise this stuff more than any other....other "crap products" dont even compare to this garbage.

Thanks for listening to my Pre-LHCF product rant . Anyone else have a warning about a product?? -- jainygirl

I bought this products year ago and I used it once for roller set. I made my hair kind of harsh and I stopped using it . But I was thinking of adding maybe some water int it . BUT I AM GIVING IT ANY MORE CHANCES. I will throw it away first thing I get home.
laugh.gif

If I use Motions CPR then I cannot use Salerm 21 as a leave in. Did this yesterday and I ended up with the dullest, gummiest buildup on my hair. I had to rewash my hair today cause it looked and felt so bad. Some hair products cannot be used together.

Back