Is this how it's supposed to be?

mscounselor

I got my two strand twist with extensions on July 8th and already I have 1/4" new growth showing. :eek: All I have done was to mist my hair with a deoionized water, almond oil, vitamin E, rosemary, and peppermint EO twice a day. I just washed it using the crown and glory method.
Is this natural? I didn't think I would need to have it redone so soon!

Hi "transitioning twin,"

I got my two-strand twist extensions on June 18, and I have about 3/4" of new growth. I'm guessing that's about typical, athough yours may not be (it's been only a week right?). I had hoped to get 2 full months of wear out of the style without rebraiding. Now I'm just praying I can get another two weeks! :ohwell:

I guess we shouldn't be complaining...the faster the growth, the faster to the BC!

Cheleigh said:
Hi "transitioning twin,"

I got my two-strand twist extensions on June 18, and I have about 3/4" of new growth. I'm guessing that's about typical, athough yours may not be (it's been only a week right?). I had hoped to get 2 full months of wear out of the style without rebraiding. Now I'm just praying I can get another two weeks! :ohwell:

I guess we shouldn't be complaining...the faster the growth, the faster to the BC!
Yes its only been a week! I too was hoping that it would last at least 2 months so I didn't have to worry about it while I was doing finals and out of the country. I'll have to get it redone in 2 weeks just like you.
I'm not sure I am ready for all this growth...or the BC just as yet. I just need more time!!! :grin:

This is why I could never get any kind of extensions. I feel I'd just be wasting my money...they wouldn't last. :lol: Congrats on the growth though and Happy Transitioning!!! :D

Don't know if that's how it's s'posed to be but congrats on the speedy growth! :yay:

Back