Is this even possible or

AuNaturalMaMa

Should I just give up on this?

My hair is black I guess....lol! I will post a picture. The thing is I want to go from black to a noticeable brunette. How can I do this? Here's the catch though?

I DO NOT want to use bleaching salon/at home color.

I would like for it to be permanent if possible.

So if anybody knows anything PLEASE respond!

T I A

Attachments

• IMG-20110707-00309.jpg
    IMG-20110707-00309.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 66
Henna will lighten your hair. :yep: I don't think it's permanent, though.

Your hair is really pretty!
I used a home dye to do my first lightening...sorry I cannot help.

Henna will give you a nice red tint to your hair though...if that interests you....

I've heard people say that honey lightens their hair. Some say ACV. I also once thought that using ACV made my hair look a bit brownish (My hair is naturally an off-black color...or whatever you call NOT JET BLACK hair). In this photo where I had just washed it, you can sorta see what I mean but I only see this when light hits my hair a certain way.

ssytwiststhatImmadlyinlovewith-vi.jpg

Here's an answer from Yahoo: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080728134725AASV92R

Nonie

I've read about the honey. A lot of the results were on hair that was already light brown. Thanks to you I've been doing the ACV rinse and I love it! Maybe over time it will lighten. I'll probably start adding honey to my DC to see if it works. Even if it doesn't honey has other properties that are good for the hair.

Last edited:
Henna will lighten your hair. :yep: I don't think it's permanent, though.

Really? Henna never lightened mine or anyone else I've known who uses henna -especially on a semi-regular to regular basis. My hair was always darker and red in light.

Back