Is this armpit length?

atlien

I think I made armpit length ladies:grin:. The last update pic I posted was late June and I was almost at armpit. I asked my SO other to make sure for me and measure puh leeze was his attitude:sad: so I am leaving it up to you ladies. I wasn't sure if armpit meant the crease from behind or the end of your armpits. I put armpit in my sig so I want to stand correct that is why I am making sure :yep:

Please bypass the back fat:eat:... and the bra is twisted sorry about these things. I will do better next time. Also I know the pic looks almost bra strap, but it's not:nono: the bra is a little high fitting in the back... I need the extra support for tha boobies

Attachments

• Hair pic 2.jpg
    Hair pic 2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Hair pic.jpg
    Hair pic.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Bob cut.jpg
    Bob cut.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
Thanks HT.. That means I am making some progress. I was kinda scurred:look:.

My SO always say it looks the same whatcha talking about :hammer:

Where on the body is armpit length? Is it at the end of your armpits or the first crease at the top?

Last edited:
Yep it looks like it to me! Congratulations! :clap:

Someone here on the forum said that a good way to judge is to wrap a towel around you (the way you put it on after a shower). It's supposed to be a good way to tell if you're APL.

I just posted a pic of where I started from back in Feb 06 so this is good for me to be retaining some length:drunk:.

Congrats Atlien!

How are you styling your hair these days! You were my inspiration for giving wigs a try. BSL is right around the corner for you! Keep up the excellent job! :grin:

Yeah, U did it! Actually u like like ur about an inch past APL!
Good for u! I'm almost there myself....:drunk:

Thanks so much everyone for confirming this for me. Now I can shoot for bra-strap length:grin:....maybe another 6mths:ohwell:. I will have to measure this in a lower fitting bra this one sits to high up in the back:nono: it won't give me an accurate measurement.

i'd claim it if i were you. you could also wrap a towel under your arms around you and see if your hair touches the towel. you'll have a definite answer this way.

YUP!!! As the other ladies are saying...you are on your way to BSL! Congrats!
Your hair is gorgeous I love the colour in the one pic...very nice!

Back