Is this an unrealistic goal? (pic)

isawstars

APL by graduation? ...May 8th.

This was my length check in November.

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0355.jpg

I'm typically patient... but I'm really itching to get there already :( I plan to reward myself with henna

...Thanks for your honesty ladies.

Absolutely....take good care of it and you sure will get there.
You're almost there now so you mean full APL? Congrats ahead of time....
I'm like the back muscles too! What's your regimen on that?

Your hair looks great, you're almost there so it's definitely not unrealistic. I think you'll be there before then.

I think you can do it! Nothin is impossible if you :pray: :pray: Just make sure you baby your hair and take care of your ends. I graduate on May 8th too!!

I don't see why you shouldn't make it, just baby your ends to make sure you don't have to trim other than that you should make it there :),

Absolutely....take good care of it and you sure will get there.
You're almost there now so you mean full APL? Congrats ahead of time....
I'm like the back muscles too! What's your regimen on that?

Lol, thanks!

Lots of unassisted pull ups! I used to do pull ups about twice a week. I also like doing rows. I used to do dumbbell rows but I've recently started doing cable rows... it's easier for me to perfect my form. Don't be afraid to lift heavy!

'Tight" but not impossible and defo doable. You're gonna need to do a lot of protective styling and low manipulation. Also if you take vits stay on top of them and stay on top of your water uptake !

Good luck - I'm rooting for you!

If you have an average growth rate, you should definitely get there :yep: You're already getting close in the Nov. pics -- a good 5 months later should be around 2.5 inches longer or so, especially given you'll have a few warmer months towards the end there where you might get more growth :yep:

I think so. What is your growth rate? if you get .5 or more inches a month yes. I looks like you are only two inches away from APL.

Do not trim and you can make it

That is a lil over 5 months from now, if you estimate that hair grow about 1/2 inch per month you could potentially gain 2 1/2 inches between now and your graduation which would be more than enough to reach your goal IMO

best of luck! treat your ends like fine silk and PS if you can :)

Yes it's an obtainable goal as it is mine as well. I plan on wigging it until May last texturizer was in August. Stretching until may.

I say reward your hair the henna NOW so she can thank you back by growing a few inches LOL

I think it can be done.

Back