is this a protein conditioner?

chocolatethai

hi ladies i bought this product recently just to try it out since its in my beloved NTM family:grin:, so i brought it home and now i'm sure what it is:look:. this may be a dumb question but the bottle say strength on it and it contains wheat proteins so i'm thinking it might be a protein conditioner am i right?

this is the description from drugstore.com
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment

5.1 fl oz (150 ml)
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

see larger photo

spacer.gif
our price: $5.99 quantity: or
Save to your list™availability: in stock

icon_efs_trans.gif
Everyday Free Shipping

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Package Details

Neutrogena Triple Moisture® Conditioning Treatment
Proven to strengthen and restructure severely weakened hair after just one use

Professional
Treats extra dry, over-processed or color treated hair
Transforms weak, brittle, extra-dry hair into stronger, more resilient hair after just one use.
This extraordinary conditioning treatment does more than coat hair to mask the damage. The powerful formula actually reverses damage and strengthens all three layers of the hair strand from the inside and out. Naturally derived extracts penetrate deep into the strand to repair the core, while wheat proteins fill in tiny holes in the cuticle, sealing in moisture and reinforcing strands against future damage. Safe for color-treated hair.
Three naturally derived extracts penetrate to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand
  • Olive - penetrates to the center
  • Meadowfoam Seed - helps moisturize the middle
  • Sweet Almond - wraps the surface
Questions? 1-877-256-4247 (USA)
neutrogena.com
Made in USA

Directions
Apply to just washed, wet hair. Leave on for one minute and rinse thoroughly. Use daily or as often as needed.
Ingredients

Water, CyclopentaSiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycol Steareth, Ceteth 2, Wheat Protein (Triticum Vulgare), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Hydroxpropyl Guar, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

No..

First off wheat protein is a light protein. Secondly, it's way down near the end of the list. Not much in there.

Back