Is This A Good Idea????

ANUBIS

Hey Ladies! I had a quick question. The day before yesterday I did a light protein D/C with garnier 3 minute masque with heat and last night did a moisturizing D/C with Aussie Deeeep mixed with honey then sat under the dryer for 20 minutes.So today i FINALLY got my UBH conditioner and moisturizer and want to start my 365 day challenge. Do you think its a bad idea to use her d/c this early after the other conditioning treatments i did?? :look:

* my challenge is to not miss one day of D/C and moisturize twice daily with ubh creme moisturizer...NO HEAT....hopefully i will be past WL

thankyou ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant see it doing any harm if youve already done light protein treatment, but imma bump u right back up to the top for expert help!

I know you are excited about starting the challenge but just D/C whenever next during the week you had scheduled to do so but you can start using the moisturiser just to test it out. I really don't think you need to DC twice in 2 days. Give your hair a chance to absorb the last D/C:yep:.

ETA: Wait, do you plan to D/C everyday?

Back