Is there anything I can do???

Last night I roller set my hair and I decided to put PM Super Skinny Serum in it. Bad move. My hair feels so stiff and has no body. I can barely run my fingers thru it. I have a little past BSL hair so it takes me some time to roller set. So I hope there is something I can do to remove some of the product buildup. Please help if you have any tips. I really don't want to have to rewash (it takes so long!!)

When was the last time you clarified? How much PM serum did you use?

I don't think there's anything you can do besides wash again :perplexed

I can't think of anything short of washing it, but just wondering how much did you use. I followed the directions and used one pump last time I set and mine was a little heavy.

When was the last time you clarified? How much PM serum did you use?

I don't think there's anything you can do besides wash again :perplexed

I have never really clarified, what do you recommend. I used 2-3 pumps which I am realizing was WAY to much:nono:!! I guess I will rewash in a couple of days. When I use the clarifying shampoo do I need to follow up with anything:perplexed??

I have never really clarified, what do you recommend. I used 2-3 pumps which I am realizing was WAY to much:nono:!! I guess I will rewash in a couple of days. When I use the clarifying shampoo do I need to follow up with anything:perplexed??
Yeah next time just use one pump. The directions say use one because it is very concentrated.

This is product is for blow drying though i never heard of it being used on roller set hair but i guess u should condition again

Last edited:

A Moisturizing DC......

A good, cheap one is ORS Creamy Aloe. If you want a salon brand, Kenra Clarifying or Redken Cleansing Cream are also good :yep:

Always follow up with a good, moisturizing dc :)

Back