Is there any place where MEN outnumber WOMEN?

Glib Gurl

I keep reading in these threads that "there are more eligible women here than men" - and these are written by LHCFers in various locations. So I'm wondering, is there a city where the men outnumber the women? Like, does anyone have the problem that there are TOO many eligible dudes? :giggle: I'm guessing maybe a military town?

I was going to say the military. Or MBA programs. Likely many theology schools (though from what I hear, those guys tend to have married young already)

I wonder what that male-female ratio is in places like MENSA. For some reason I'm thinking more men might be drawn to that. (ETA: Check it out. MENSA membership--Males=65%, Females=35%)

Sci-Fi Conventions... :giggle: (there's nothing wrong with trekkies)

Last edited:
Umm.....I think China??

Don't they have more of a population of men there because they don't really deem female babies as valuable as male babies?

I just remember hearing of a report that was done not too long ago stating that a lot of Chinese/Asian men are seeking to find women elsewhere, because the ratio of men to women is drastically higher than other areas. :look:

Looks like black women and asian men need to hook up! :look:

LOL! :lachen:

I was going to say the military. Or MBA programs. Likely many theology schools (though from what I hear, those guys tend to have married young already)

I wonder what that male-female ratio is in places like MENSA. For some reason I'm thinking more men might be drawn to that. (ETA: Check it out. MENSA membership--Males=65%, Females=35%)

Sci-Fi Conventions... :giggle: (there's nothing wrong with trekkies)

Oooh, sci-fi conventions . . . good idea . . . I can get down with some 'Trek

Nigeria has more men than women
I hear Saudi Arabia has more men than women too

Actually, a lot of countries have more men than women. You know, more boys are born than girls on average. Women only begin outnumbering men in old age (because we live longer).

Umm.....I think China??

Don't they have more of a population of men there because they don't really deem female babies as valuable as male babies?

I just remember hearing of a report that was done not too long ago stating that a lot of Chinese/Asian men are seeking to find women elsewhere, because the ratio of men to women is drastically higher than other areas. :look:

Looks like black women and asian men need to hook up!
:look:

LOL! :lachen:

Not just China but India too. I definitely agree with the bolded. Asian men are YUM imo!:lick:

Engineering conference

National Society of Black Engineers has a convention every year.
My friend is in NSBE and she always comes back with phone numbers and connections for days!!! She has a long list of eligible men that she knows.

She keeps telling me that I can come with her but I think that would look desperate, im not any type of science, math or engineer major lol

My friend is in NSBE and she always comes back with phone numbers and connections for days!!! She has a long list of eligible men that she knows.

She keeps telling me that I can come with her but I think that would look desperate, im not any type of science, math or engineer major lol

LOL, I don't think that matters. You can always say you came with your girl. At least you have the hookup...I don't know ANY Black engineers...boo!!!

You don't have to go abroad.

- Engineering Programs, Organizations etc

- Ski Lodges: I've been wanting to go on a ski trip with my girlfriends forever, simply because I love the sport. Patti Sanger of the Millionaire Matchmaker once talked about the good ratios there and the higher income of those that partake in the sport.

- Medical School

- Law School

- Master's Programs

- AlOT of Ivy League Institutions have HUGE ratios in our favor.

- Finance/Banking Sectors

- Most Grad school in general

- Sports Bars

- Golf Courses

Honestly I don't even think you need to have the ratios in your favor to bag. Supposedly NY has bad ratios and I don't have any shortage of interested prospects so don't always believe the hype OP. IDK if you believe in LOA but don't put yourself in a mentality of lack.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I know a 65+ year old lady who works part-time at Home Depot and she ALWAYS has dates. The other senior ladies are wearing themselves out in the Casserole Queen marathons :look:

When you are out shopping don't forget to browse the Big Boy Toy sections: automotive, boating, sports, fishing, camping, hunting, tools, electronics, big lawn mowers, etc. for a gift for dear old Uncle Charlie

Not a state or a a country but take a course in autobody at your local community college those are mostly all men.......

Back