Is there a way to go back to where we were...

Blossssom

in a thread if we have to leave?

Some of the threads are really long and it would be nice to simply go back to where we stopped reading instead of trying to FIND my last post :cry:

Thank you *sniff* :)

It would be helpful if that feature worked after responding to a thread. :yep: It's annoying to read up to page 6, respond, and then end up on page 12. :wallbash: I have to remember which page I was on before responding, so that I could continue reading through the thread...just so I don't have to "surf" through the thread just to find where I was before. :perplexed

in a thread if we have to leave?

Some of the threads are really long and it would be nice to simply go back to where we stopped reading instead of trying to FIND my last post :cry:

Thank you *sniff* :)

YES..its called VIEW FIRST UNREAD

its located at the top left corner on the first page of every thread

It would be helpful if that feature worked after responding to a thread. :yep: It's annoying to read up to page 6, respond, and then end up on page 12. :wallbash: I have to remember which page I was on before responding, so that I could continue reading through the thread...just so I don't have to "surf" through the thread just to find where I was before. :perplexed

If you use multi-quote, you can just grab the post you want to respond to, and respond to everything at once when you finish reading the thread. :yep:

Back