Is there a way to change thread titles?

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm new at trying to do more threads with polls. I have a thread that I would like to change the name to. Thanks in advance.:yep:

But you only have a couple of minutes to do that in, and only if no-one has posted to the thread. :yep:
I was just able to edit a title to an old thread, I added a period to the end of the sentence. Give it a try it may work on older threads that have been posted to.

I was just able to edit a title to an old thread, I added a period to the end of the sentence. Give it a try it may work on older threads that have been posted to.

Huh. Did the title change show up on the forum, though? :look: I've tried that several times, and while the 'sub-title' on the first post will change, the actual title of the thread that others see doesn't.

Hrrrm. Maybe only in certain forums?

Huh. Did the title change show up on the forum, though? :look: I've tried that several times, and while the 'sub-title' on the first post will change, the actual title of the thread that others see doesn't.

Hrrrm. Maybe only in certain forums?

Oh wait. You're right. :ohwell:

JustKiya, you are correct. The change only showed up on the title of the original post.

ETA:I wish there was a way for the original poster to make changes in the title.

Back