Is there a NEW code for curlmart.com?

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I'm wanting to order the Oyin Shine & Define, but I wan't to use a coupon code. The code "ivillage" doesn't work anymore. I don't know if it's because I've already used it in the past or what. Is there a newer code out now? Someone please enlighten me. :)

I notice that if I don't log in first, I can put stuff in the shopping cart and use a coupon code, but as soon as I put in my log-in info, it takes the discount away. I'm gonna just go ahead and order this stuff now without the code, I'd only be saving $2.00. Next time if I have a larger purchase to make, I'm gonna use a new code (if available) or just create another username, etc. so that I can get the discount.

I think that code is only good for 1st time purchases. I wish there was another code floating around.

TSUprincess04 said:
I notice that if I don't log in first, I can put stuff in the shopping cart and use a coupon code, but as soon as I put in my log-in info, it takes the discount away. I'm gonna just go ahead and order this stuff now without the code, I'd only be saving $2.00. Next time if I have a larger purchase to make, I'm gonna use a new code (if available) or just create another username, etc. so that I can get the discount.

There you go. We are smart. Always more than one way to skin a cat. lol. I am going to let my friend order her product and then just add my order to her order to get a discount. ;)

Letitia said:
There you go. We are smart. Always more than one way to skin a cat. lol. I am going to let my friend order her product and then just add my order to her order to get a discount. ;)

lol, where there's a will, there's a way. Letitia, we're gonna end up having about 50 different usernames:

Letitia1
Letitia2
MzLetitia
LetLet
TiaLeti
....and so-on

TSUprincess041
TSUgirl04
TSUneedsanewcouponcode1
TSUcantthinkofanymorecombinations
...and so-on

:lol: :lol: :lol: