Is the salon hair dryer at salonsrus.com any good?

Depending on where your rollers are concentrated or the density of your hair, air flowing in a counterclockwise direction, for example, may dry your hair slightly quicker in the back, whereas the front wouldn't need as much air flow because the rollers are less dense. Does that make sense...I hope that helps :look:

Oh okay, that's a really interesting feature...thanks

Very excited, pressed the purchase button last night! I have completely natural 4b hair...does this pibbsy-style salonsrus dryer do a better job with your rollersets?

Ok looks like I'm not getting it. No free shipping to alaska it would cost me $178 in just shipping to get the steamer and hair dryer to my house. hmph.

Last edited:
Mine just arrived tonight!! Super excited for this weekend, I went out and got some distilled water is that right?

and what are those 2 buttons for? do they both need to be on? just one... IM CONFUSED!

I'm so glad yall are trying out this dryer my eye has been on it for months, maybe I can change my mind about the Pibbs and save some $$....

Sylver2 have you tried it yet? Does anyone know the wattage on this dryer? I do about 10 other heads other than my own.

I'm thinking about purchasing this dryer, can anyone w/ bsl hair or longer tell me how long does it take for your rollersets to dry?

Now y'all got me lookin at this. For $129 and free shipping, uh yeah. I love my ION dryer but my hair takes 2 hours. If I could cut it down to 1 hour that'd be awesome. My hair is SUPER dense and holds onto water like crazy.

I just got mine tonight and was wondering, for those who have this dryer, do you use a hairnet with it like the Pibbs?

bumping again....need to know this, will be using tomorrow...also, my temperature gauge says 32-178....when I plugged it in though to test and I put it on 70, it didn't seem to be too hot....does it take a while to warm up. It seemed to get hot when I put it on 158....?? Is this normal? also, is a hairnet needed...

This dryer is amazing! It's the best hair purchase I have ever made in MY LIFE. I used smaller red rollers on my hair (I don't know how long my hair is). My hair dried in ONE HOUR.

ONE HOUR.

It usually takes me over 2 hours to dry my hair with a regular table-top dryer. Sometimes I would be so exhausted, I'd just give up and go to sleep with rollers in my hair.

*faints*

Hello.

I'm back to say that I used purple rollers and sat under this dryer today. My hair was completely dry in 45 minutes and I didn't even have it on the highest temperature setting. I am truly amazed.

I just got mine tonight and was wondering, for those who have this dryer, do you use a hairnet with it like the Pibbs?

It's advisable since it has an upward air flow, so that your hair won't get caught in the fan. But since I use clamps with my rollers along with bobby pins, I really don't have to. It should be comfortably hot. I don't have to use the highest temp setting to get my hair completely dry.

I am stll happily using mine. mainly for DCing since I've been airdrying a lot lately with all this heat. I think i'll do a rollerset tonight though since it's cooler today.

good reviews and good price...this is definitely on my list considering i will need one when i go back to school. that and hopefully a steamer by christmas :rolleyes: a steamer should feel lovely in the winter :grin:

Back