Is my hair longer?

Miosy

Hey Ladies, I need your help pleazzzz.... I retouched my roots at 12 weeks and I can't really tell if my hair is longer because I have been doing braid out styles because I am too lazy to flat iron or do rollers
smile.gif

So basically, I am comparing two Braid out pictures from april and july. Does it look like it grew? I can't tell.....

Hey Miosy,

It's really hard to tell with the braid-out style. How about some straight pics? We'll definitely be able to tell them
smile.gif

I agree with Supergirl. It's definitely easier to tell when the hair is styled straight. Do you get your relaxer touch-ups done at a salon? If so, please make sure you do not go in for a relaxer touch-up with a braid out (MUCH harder to tell the new growth).

I flat ironed my hair super fast with a flat iron that I heard you guys boast so much about from Sallys (I luv it). I was terrified because I never used a flat iron but it came out okay...I could not find that same exact shirt that I had back in April as a guide on the length but I will use this recent picture as my guide. My ends are very uneven. I will eventually get a cut...maybe:)
Allandra, thanks for the adivce.
I posted the picture already.

Yes,

Miosy, I can see your progress! I'm comparing it to your roller-set picture (in April)

Keep it up!

Girl, you are SUPER fast with that flat iron. Heck, I need to come to your place the next time I'm in a hurry.
wink.gif
I think it came out very pretty. Although your ends are a little uneven, I don't think they look bad at all. BTW, your hair does look longer.

Thanks! For a second I thought it was the same length
perplexed.gif
I have to work on getting my ends even. But thanks again!
smile.gif

Miosy my hair is VERY similar to yours in appearance. Right down to the uneven ends. (Which, I do get trimmed. I tell my stylist to trim, but if that doesn't make it even then don't try.)
Your hair is very pretty.

Back