Is It To Early To Claim Growth

coconow2007

Hello Ladies:

I just took some pics and it feels and looks like I have some growth. I started mid May 2007 is it too soon to claim growth. Do you suggest I take pics every month or wait? Also, I just started the Bargello Vitamin Method - wish me luck on taking all these pills, lol :)

Attachments

• Growth June 9th 2007.jpg
    Growth June 9th 2007.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
I think I see a little bit of growth but can't really be sure. Im sure it has grown anywhere from a 1/2 inch to 3/4 to 1 inch since May though. Personally, I think growth can really be seen at three to four months later. I plan to do most of my growth pictures with each relaxer which for me will be every 3/4 months like I said. :) HHG

Christa438 said:
I think I see a little bit of growth but can't really be sure. Im sure it has grown anywhere from a 1/2 inch to 3/4 to 1 inch since May though. Personally, I think growth can really be seen at three to four months later. I plan to do most of my growth pictures with each relaxer which for me will be every 3/4 months like I said. :) HHG

Good idea - then I don't have to be so impatient if I wait to take pics every 3 - 4 months.

Back