Is it Safe to Use Heating Cap w/out Liner???

Nazaneen

I have a heating cap from a few years ago and I don't think I have the removable liner. I'm using it with just shower caps on my head.
Is that unsafe :look:?

I've been using mine w/o the liner for years. Don't think i've ever used it with the liner. I like to get all the heat :look:. Since I've been using my heat cap exclusively, I couldn't imagine going back to using the hooded dryer for dc'ing :lol:

My heat cap didn't come with a liner and has a terrycloth inside so I always use a shower cap. I'm in the market for a new one since my gel packs are shot and I can't find replacement packs. What are some brands that come with a liner?

My heat cap didn't come with a liner and has a terrycloth inside so I always use a shower cap. I'm in the market for a new one since my gel packs are shot and I can't find replacement packs. What are some brands that come with a liner?

cynd I have a Gold N Hot from Sally's I believe and it did come with a liner...

@cynd I have a Gold N Hot from Sally's I believe and it did come with a liner...

@Arlana, I have a Gold N Hot too, but I guess I got ripped off because mine definitely didn't come with a liner. :ohwell:

ETA: Sorry, my heat cap didn't come with a liner but it isn't a Gold N Hot. That's my bonnet dryer. Guess I've officially bought too much stuff:look:

Last edited:
Back