Is it safe to claim BSL Yet?

CurlyMe08

Okay ladies is it safe for me to claim BSL yet?? This is the longest my hair has been in a VERY VERY long time (like since child hood :yep:). The date on my old school digital is wrong sorry. The correct date is 05/2010. Sooo hopefully u can see my sig pic and let me know. Thanks ladies and lets continue to grow together!

Last edited:
Thank You Miryoku and trust me u will get there sooner than later. I was hoping I had reached BSL :) Now MBL here I come !

Sorry.... How do I add as an attachment ... I cant seem find the attachment icon to add the photo?? Help please :)

Your hair is so pretty and you look midback to me also.

Last edited:
Wow u ladies have me over here blushing. Im on cloud 9. Before LHCF I thought my hair would never see these lengths. Im in shock! :)

Your hair is very pretty, but I agree with Boston Maria, this looks more like MBL. Beautiful hair.

Okay so Y am I smiling maybe I should edit the post and ask is it safe to claim MBL yet :). U ladies have truly made my day!

Girl dont talk about color I'm actually debating if Im going to color my roots again or color back to my original hair color. BTW Thanks!

What's your regimen, are you relaxed or natural?

KISS is my Regi actually.

I am Natural
Protective Style most of the time with clips, but I also get it straighten by my Dominican Stylist oce or twice a month
Co Wash - weekly with creme of nature for color treated hair
Shampoo - bi weekly with creme of nature for color treated hair
Deep condition with Kera Care Humecto
I do a protein treatment on an as need basis using the Aphrogee 2 step Keratin treatment
I only get my ends trim Twice a year (every six months).

I beleive this has helped me reach unseen lengths. :)

Gorgeous hair!!!! You are definitely past bsl and well on your way to waist length, especially the center party of your hair. It's hard to tell if the sides have reached MBL yet.

Back