Is it really love???

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
A friend is seeing an older guy, she told me she's in love but that she’d be embarrassed to bring him to any office functions or family gatherings. So if you’re embarrassed to be seen with someone do you really love them?

How 'young' is your friend? How 'old' is her guy? And how can she seriously say that she loves someone that she won't be around in public?

She's 30 and she didn't give me an exact age, she said he's in his 50's. I don't think it's love, I mean if you love someone you don't care about what others think right? I think she just likes that he is a "sugar daddy", LOL.

IDK.. You know I'm married to a man with a mouth and doesn't care what he says. I don't bring him to important office related functions if I can avoid it. Am I embarrassed that I with him? NO. But sometimes I'm embarrassed by what he says or on edge thinking about what he might say. Most times he good but sometimes :nono:.

^^^ While that might be true, I'm more inclined to think that this is more of a 'sugar daddy' situation. :yep:

Back