Is it possible for your hair to grow towards the root?

elaine07

Calling all my Hair Guru's!
Well, is this possible? I need to know. It seems like my hair isn't growing down, away from my scalp. I feel the ng...I see the ng.. but yet my hair looks shorter to me. Is this just shrinkage? Is it possible for your hair to grow towards the scalp? I know it sounds crazy :perplexed, but I'd really like to know.

I think I understand what you're saying and I think it's shrinkage. The more I stretch relaxers the shorter my hair seems to become, until I get it relaxed. Hope that makes sense. I'm on coffee.:drunk:

Calling all my Hair Guru's!
Well, is this possible? I need to know. It seems like my hair isn't growing down, away from my scalp. I feel the ng...I see the ng.. but yet my hair looks shorter to me. Is this just shrinkage? Is it possible for your hair to grow towards the scalp? I know it sounds crazy :perplexed, but I'd really like to know.

:huh: hair only grows from your scalp, not towards your scalp...

but yeah, what ur experiencing must be shrinkage, same thing happens to me. I'm 8wks post now and my hair seems shorter than it was 3 wks ago... :yep:

Thanks Girls! Well maybe it's just shrinkage then. I forgot to mention that I'm 10 wks post. It's just my hair looks way shorter to me. :ohwell:

Back