Is it Ok to use "Professional Use Only" products?

MamaBraidedIt

Hi LHCF'ers. :)

I bought a large tub of Motions Moisture Plus some weeks ago from the BSS, I've used it twice, and I've just realized that this particular one says "professional use only" on the back. Well my roommate uses the same Motions Moisture Plus condi but hers is a "At Home " version.

I checked out the ingredients of both versions and the "professional use only" version has less ingredients than the "At home" version (five less ingredients). Is this safe? Do stylist usually add more stuff to their "professional use only" products?:look:

At home version ingredients:
Water Aqua , Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum , Polyquaernium-32 , Glycerin , Quaternium-80 , Dimethicone PEG-7 Isostearate , Dimethicone , Panthenol , DMDM Hydantoin , Amyl Cinnamal , Benzyl Salicylate , Butylphenyl Methyl Propional , Linalool , Fragrance Parfum

Professional version ingredients:
Water Aqua , Mineral Oil Paraffinum Liquidum , Polyquaernium-32 , Glycerin , Quaternium-80 , Dimethicone PEG-7 Isostearate , Dimethicone , Panthenol , DMDM Hydantoin

It's perfectly fine. And not to mention, not all "professionals" know how to use some products themselves.

Back