Is it just me or....

AJamericanDiva

I was watching Beyonce's new video, "Crazy In Love". Is it me or does she look like she could be J-Lo? She's in great shape, but everytime I saw her dancing around all I could see was J-Lo! Was it the hairstyling or movements? Possibly a combination of both. How 'bout Ashanti's new video? I think she reminds me a lot of Janet.... are these re-incarnations? HMmmmmmm!

I know this poster thing the other day and I'm like, "hey it's beyonce" and then I saw the label and was like
shocked.gif

It said ASHANTI! I have NEVER know Ashanti to look a smidling like beyonce.

Whoa...that's the same thing that was running through my mind. Beyonce looks like J-lo from her Glad video, and Ashanti looks like Janet's protege.

If there is one thing that we can learn from Beyonce, it's perserverance. She is as tenacious as a pitbull. She bit into the dream of stardom at a young age and didn't let go! Everytime I see that video I am mesmerized. I kept trying to say, "It's Beyonce" but all I kept seeing was "J-Lo". The hairstyle that I think really screams it is the one with the bangs. The rolling around all over the floor dancing and other moves definitely scream J-Lo... like Kedala said, "I'm Glad". I'm still trying to think which of Janet's videos are similar to Ashanti's... or is it just the moves, hair and makeup... the smiling definitely helps.

I think that her dance movements in the Crazy in Love video looked more like what I've seen the latin singer Shakira do in her videos. Kind of like a belly dancer.
bdance.gif

My husband said the same thing about the Beyonce video!!! She looks like J-Lo.
Hot ! Hot! Hot!
Keep Stepping up to the plate Beyonce. Job well Done!!!!

Beyonce new video isn't similar to jennifer Lopez video. Other artists have dances similar in their video before Beyonce or Jennfer Lopez. Jennifer Lopez new video isn't even original. The whole video is taken from the movie Flashdance. The people behind Flashdance is suing her as I type.

I wasn't old enough to go to the movies alone when Flashdance was out (under 17, I think), but I do know her video was inspired by that movie... to a tee! She seems to feel that it is somehow similar to her life. Well, the Beyonce/J-Lo similarity then must be the hair and complexion... even though Beyonce's is deeper somewhat.

[ QUOTE ]
But they (the Prducers of Flashdance) also want her to do a remake of the movie. Seems like the lawsuit is all about publicity for a potential remake.
-monique

[/ QUOTE ]

That and money!!!

Looks like a warm brown (reddish brown) with blond highlights... Then again you can't trust the lighting under which the photo was shot either....

Hmmm
think.gif
... to be more specific, l think that looks like maybe #30 or #33 highlighted with #27 or some other light brown/blond shade. When I did my hair, I used #4 and #27. My other favorite combo is #6 and #30. Hope this helps... (of course this is only helpful if purchasing hair)

Yes, Beyonce is fit. She is on the cover of Shape magazine and they also feature in Rock Bodies 3 on VH1.

I don't think she's on the cover of Shape, it's Self isn't it? That's the one I have and she's showing her exercise routine....I also have a subscription to Shape.
bookworm.gif
Isn't that a great mag?

Yup all of them look alike. Beyonce, Ashanti, Tamia,Mya and some others I can't remember are all showing alot of skin, movin' it like a snake and all that other stuff. They all look great to me but somehow, they all look alike too.

drunk.gif
Slowly, but surely

Zoya ya think? To me they have totally different looks.

I love Beyonce's new video, she looks so sassy and sexy. You work it girl!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm
think.gif
... to be more specific, l think that looks like maybe #30 or #33 highlighted with #27 or some other light brown/blond shade. When I did my hair, I used #4 and #27. My other favorite combo is #6 and #30. Hope this helps... (of course this is only helpful if purchasing hair)

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you so much. yeah thats the color i am looking for when i wear braids. i knew it would be a combo of different colors. thank you so much i will write this down and show pictures of this to people to see if its a good color for me. thank you again.
trampoline.gif
God bless you all.

Back