Is Herbal Essence LTR leave in discontinued?

flowinlocks

I have been searching for it in my area for a few weeks now. The Meijer in my area had it on clearance and it sold out before I could get any. I tried a few more stores and they didn't have it either. I also went the HE website and put in my zip code and it didn't find any stores that had it within a 30 mile radius.:perplexed I'm hoping that maybe they are just changing the packaging. Anyone else having trouble finding it?

That's wild. I asked the girl at Meijer why it had been on clearance and she said it was discontinued. I hope she didn't know what she was talking about.

The Dangerously Straight is on clearance in my area along with Hydrating one as well. I always go with if my Walgreens has an item as Last Chance it is going bye bye. :(

I wouldn't be surprised. They always discontinue the good stuff.

I'm STILL pissed about my beloved Break's Over Leave-in Cream :nono:

I live in ATL and I rarely ever see it on store shelves... I always see the poo and the condish but never the leave-in.

I just broke down and ordered it online.

someone in another thread said that the ingredients in the LTR leave-in and the LTR conditioner are nearly identical, so perhaps worse case scenario you could use the conditioner as a leave in.

i see this product everywhere. but not for long! time to stock up before y'all get to them all :lol:

someone in another thread said that the ingredients in the LTR leave-in and the LTR conditioner are nearly identical, so perhaps worse case scenario you could use the conditioner as a leave in.

yep, they're pretty much exactly the same. just use the conditioner!

I noticed this where I live as well, I always have to order online, if it's not discontinued we must have some thirsty HE LTR females over here. :lol:

I noticed this where I live as well, I always have to order online, if it's not discontinued we must have some thirsty HE LTR females over here. :lol:

:yep: Yeah I actually notice a lot of the staples mentioned on here clear the shelf. It's the fact that it was on clearance that scares me.

I'm not sure if this means anything, but LTR Leave-In is still on HE's website :) This is my favorite leave-in, so I hope they don't discontinue it.

I picked up two bottles last week in Target (in VA). I see it all the time though in Target, Walmart & even Pathmark (NYC).

Back