Is Henna only good for coloring hair?

Cayenne0622

Okay, so I'm going through this shedding thing and I've been trying to wait for my hair to get back on track before I try anything new but Henna is all over this board and I just wonder about the benefits of using Henna. I have some "stress" grey hairs on the sides of my hair. I call them stress grey because they popped up while I was trying to finish up my last year of undergrad. So, besides coloring your hair, what are the benefits of henna?

Cayenne0622 said:
Okay, so I'm going through this shedding thing and I've been trying to wait for my hair to get back on track before I try anything new but Henna is all over this board and I just wonder about the benefits of using Henna. I have some "stress" grey hairs on the sides of my hair. I call them stress grey because they popped up while I was trying to finish up my last year of undergrad. So, besides coloring your hair, what are the benefits of henna?

http://www.hennaforhair.com/

that site will tell you all about it :)

A lot of people use it more for conditioning than color. :yep: I originally started using henna after a bad temp dye experience. I was using temp dyes every 6 weeks to cover gray. In May I started using henna to cover my gray and quickly discovered it is a wonderful conditioner.

Here's some more info on henna. It's still a work in progress.

Back