Is anyone else experiencing a growth spurt?

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
In the past few years I've been here I noticed how people talked about their spring "spurts". Anyone experiencing this yet?

My scalp has been itching ALOT lately (partly due to my allergies) and I know I've had a spurt because this is alot more NG than I had in my past relaxer cycles. I only get this kind of growth with my hair vites (which I haven't taken in 8 months).

Let's chat :yep:.

I'm natural but I'm going through a growth spurt right now, but I attribute it mostly to my ACV rinse and making sure to maintain my hair's natural pH balance!:grin:

I've been having an itchy scalp and lots of growth too. I started using bhringraj oil on my scalp and I'm not sure if the itch is a reaction to the fragrance in the oil or an effect of growth

I've noticed one. All of my shedding/breakage seemed to have stopped over night and my hair is growing. I don't know if it's from the Lee Stafford product I've been using, Ovation or the Phytophanere Hair & Nail vitamins I've been using or a combination of everything.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for one... Pointless comment but I'm hoping by declaring it that the universe will be kind to me and give me one as a gift lol.

I'm attributing my apparent spurt to the daily scalp massages that I am actually remembering to do:grin:

I've noticed one. All of my shedding/breakage seemed to have stopped over night and my hair has grown. I don't know if it's from the Lee Stafford product I've been using or the Phytophanere Hair & Nail vitamins I've been using or a combination of everything.

I used to take Phyto caps. It softened my NG, but I don't remember significant growth.

This is when I had my biggest growth spurt last year and I do feel a spurt going on now. We'll see tho.

:lick:

Nope, not yet. Had a big growth spurt this time last year, so I am hoping for a repeat of of the same this year.

I had a mini growth spurt last summer, but I've noticed since my BC that my hair has been growing at a pretty good pace. Hopefully something pops off soon to give me even better results.

Yup, I put it braids on March 12 and I need a touch-up already. My hair grew alot this time last year, so I am hoping to maximize my growth by keeping my hair in braids all summer.

I'm hoping for one... Pointless comment but I'm hoping by declaring it that the universe will be kind to me and give me one as a gift lol.

I'm declaring it for all of US...Growth Spurt!

Happy Hair Growing!

I think i'm having one right now and i'm glad because my growth rate has slowed significantly over the past year.

I'm only 4 weeks post and my hair is sitting up off my head like a bad wig...

I've been experiencing alot if itching lately. IDK if it is due to the Nioxin i'm taking or what. I feel a growth spurt coming on! I'm claiming it damnit!:lol::lol:

Nope, not yet. Last year it didnt happen for me until end of May. But once it starts it doesnt stop. So I cant wait! :drunk:

Back