Is ANYBODY ACTUALLY IN LOVE??!!!

likewtr4chklit

Can I get some responses from those who are truly in love with their SO/DH and happy with their relationship? I'm happy now but like most women I've endured heart breaks and pain at the hands of a man....but it doesn't last forever, better days do come. I think we need some more encouragement on this board, so where yall at??? Are you still in love with your boo, and one thing you really love about him/her.

Last edited:
Iz, sho luvs my man. He done rite by me fo 23 years of marriage. He don't tellz Harpo to beat me tho. All my life I had to fight, but not no mo. He sho iz a good man! He gone take me down to the juke joint tonite, and us gone do the huka buk all nite long. Us been in luv fo 25 years, and us still in luv. I luvs dat he take good care of me and da chilren. He a lovable and a caring man. He still make my heart skip a beat.

Last edited:
I am still very much in love with my DH. We have been together for over 8 years and every couple of months we get into phases where it feels brand new again:drunk:

He is a wonderful guy! He is always making me laugh he is sexy, caring, and smart just an all around good guy.

I have never in my life met a man like my SO. If heaven is on earth, my God I have finally found it! In the words of India Arie, "I love the way he speaks. I love the way he thinks. I love the way that he treats his mama. I love that gap in between his teeth. I love him in every way that a woman can love a man, from personal to universal but most of all it's unconditional."

I am actually in love with my husband...lol. He is everything that I've prayed for (except the millions) and more. He protects, loves, cares for, spoils, encourages, and understands me. We dated for seven years and a week and I thank God for all that we went through.

I LOVE my SO. He's my best friend! He genuinely cares about me and my happiness. This is most apparent when I tell him that I dislike something that he says or does. He really tries to see my point of view. He's such a sweety. And....he's a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead in our relationship after almost two years.

Yes! I totally love and am in love with my DH. I learned to stop looking at material things and to look at the heart/spirit of a man. I used to feel that my self worth was all about how the man looked, what kind of car he drove etc...this is all worthless. Look at the man inside and you might find what you're looking for! :kiss:

Iz, sho luvs my man. He done rite by me fo 23 years of marriage. He don't tellz Harpo to beat me tho. All my life I had to fight, but not no mo. He sho iz a good man! He gone take me down to the juke joint tonite, and us gone do the huka buk all nite long. Us been in luv fo 25 years, and us still in luv. I luvs dat he take good care of me and da chilren. He a lovable and a caring man. He still make my heart skip a beat.

Girl, I like to talk in my Oprah/Sophia voice too! :lachen:

all the thanks to you all for making me smile...great posts :)

wish you all more continued love and happiness in your lives

I love my hubby. I never knew how good being in a relationship could be until I met him. Of course we have our ups and downs, but he is a really great person overall. I was just telling him that tomorrow is our 50th day of marriage and he said to me he can't wait until its our 50th year, such a sweetheart.

I love my hubby. I never knew how good being in a relationship could be until I met him. Of course we have our ups and downs, but he is a really great person overall. I was just telling him that tomorrow is our 50th day of marriage and he said to me he can't wait until its our 50th year, such a sweetheart.

OH, That is so sweet!:hug3:

I am crazy in love with my husband of 2y5m. He has a great charactere which keeps me in ckeck and he take incredibly good care of me financially and emotionally and on top of all he makes me laugh my heart out. I honestly could not have prayed for a better man, BUT like all mariages we have our ups and downs.

I love my boyfriend. :) I was in a bad mood today and he called me and left a message that said 'I love you" a bunch of times and some other silly stuff that just made my night. Woo!

mmm...this thread is a breath of fresh air.....:yep: yep love is in the air (breaks out in song...)

I love my man. We have been together for 6 yrs and even though we have our ups and downs we are still in love . What I love most about him is his devotion to me and our kids, he always puts family first and is truly the family man I have pictured being with since I was a little girl.

Yes! I totally love and am in love with my DH. I learned to stop looking at material things and to look at the heart/spirit of a man. I used to feel that my self worth was all about how the man looked, what kind of car he drove etc...this is all worthless. Look at the man inside and you might find what you're looking for! :kiss:

You are absolutely right. This was me at one time.

My boyfriend is so loving, caring, thoughtful, affectionate and dedicated. To me, it's the little things, like he holds my hand before we eat, no matter where we are, bows his head and says grace. When we went on our first date, and he did that, he won me over....and didn't even know it. I love that man....

I'm in love until he cuts a nasty sbv fart:ohwell::lachen: Seriously, when you can look at your mate when they're all sleeping, drool coming out the side of they mouth and"think awwww...how cute!" yeah its love.:lachen:

-A

Yeah I am. We've been together 2 1/2 yrs. My s/o is just so sweet, thoughtful, caring, loving, goofy......and I just Love him :-)

God has blessed us. I am so deeply in love with my SO and we've been together a little over 3 years. He encourages me to reach my dreams, he is genuinely happy for me when I have good news, he prays for me constantly, he likes to keep me smiling, he holds my hand wherever whenever, he watches me sleep sometimes (or so he tells me :lol:)

We disagree but we still push through hard times; we have a fire that never dies. He's my best friend!

We've been going to christian pre-engagement counseling (yeah, I know weird :look:....I'd never heard of it either until it was mentioned in a book we were reading) to learn about what it means to be a husband and to be a wife and truly have a partnership. In the very first session, he point blank told the counselor, "I love this woman with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.....I want to make sure I know all I need to know to be a good husband to her"

I was like :infatuated:

Free...23 years!!! Tell me how you have kept your marriage alive and new. Give this newlywed some tips :popcorn:

You are absolutely right. This was me at one time.

My boyfriend is so loving, caring, thoughtful, affectionate and dedicated. To me, it's the little things, like he holds my hand before we eat, no matter where we are, bows his head and says grace. When we went on our first date, and he did that, he won me over....and didn't even know it. I love that man....

I'm cracking up at your avatar :lachen:

Awwww you're a newlywed. Congratulations!!!

Ironically I just wrote my SO a letter last night to express my love and devotion to him. I'm totally and deeply in love with him and told him I still get butterflies when I see him. I told him he is God's example of how much God loves me. I always tell him he's my breath of fresh air and I never knew what real love reciprocated felt like until I met him.

Back